S1: 30

Well well well. Look who's back? I'm so sorry for disappearing! anyway! Look what i found. Enjoy your experience !!✨(⁠・⁠∀⁠・⁠)

><><recap><><

"K-kiri??" Kirishima stand still trying to process. Seeing he wasn't trying to move for any moment, you decide to grab his hand and dragging him with you. "Eh! L-l/n!!"

><><Now><><

Midoriya POV:

'I'm glad that we successfully got away from the villain.. my finger is broken.. i failed again but why are they come here? they knew that all might is gonna be here.. does that mean..'

I gasp and slap my hand towards my mouth.

' There's no way right.. all might is strong.. unless.. they have a plan.. does they know about all might sickness.. did they know that all might is slowly weakened.. do they know about one for all??'

my face slowly getting paler by any second, suddenly i remember something.

'where's she..? I knew that I shouldn't put my gaze away from her.. is she hurt? Does she encounter with villain too.. please be okay! Calm down.. remember that she's strong.. there's venom with her so she'll be okay..'

I slowly inching to look at my surroundings since our gaze is lock by this huge rock.

"Midoriya! Just an inch, just an inch, okay?" Mineta whisper yell at me

"Uhn! If there's something dangerous, we'll run straight away!"

Aizawa sensei was fighting the villains nonstop, I can see that he already tired. Suddenly the blue hair guy come and attack him with some countdown. Sensei manage to block his attack but the villain got hold of sensei's elbow.

'something is happening.. why are they take to long in that position..?' now that i can see. Sensei elbow is slowly cracked up showing nothing but raw meat. Can i say that..? because of the shock, i rose up from my position to go help but then the familiar voice come

.

Author POV:

"Iyaghhhh!!!" You then kick shigaraki head not holding back making he fall back harsh, he should thanks to the hand that attach to his face .. you then drag aizawa just a bit away from him. "God.. sensei you're heavy!" You whisper lowly but he ignored you.

"..what are you doing here! I told you to stay away?!"

"Sorry sensei but right now you are bleeding, and i need to help you! You can't tell me otherwise!"

When you were on your way towards sensei, you, kirishima and bakugou met with bunch of villain and bakugou insist that he need to go to the warpy villain. Leaving you and kirishima, before kiri can said anything you leave him and say good luck, and that's why you guys went apart.

.

"Ah... You again.. i hate you.. i hate you so much.. why are you always there.." he said as he scratch his neck over and over. When out of nowhere he stop and look at somewhere around the rock way.