13

[Before we start i just gonna tell you something. I don't hate any character in this series or in MHA. Like the title book said, it's ' x reader' book so you are the main character. Like i told you i didn't hate any of them. Okay now let's get going!!]

Your POV:

'This is the time.. the first step to be a hero that i always wanted... I hope all the training I did pay off' i sigh.

"Y/n?" I hummed looking at him. "You good?" He ask me.

"I'm okay zuku.. how about you?" giving him a slight smile.

"I-I'm okay.." he said looking away. "But i can't believe it.." 

"Huem..?" Looking at him curiously.

"I mean..that i actually stand in front of UA.. and about to enter it.." his eyes full with curiosity and amazement, i stifle a laugh.

"H-hey!! Why are you laughing!!" He said face turn slight red shyly.

"You just so cute deku!" I giggle seeing his red face. "I believe you can do this" do the 'fighting' hand gesture giggle a bit and tiptoe to pat his fluffy messy green hair.

Deku POV:

"You just so cute deku!" She giggle. "I believe you can do this" do the 'fighting' hand gesture giggle a bit and tiptoe to pat my hair.

'c-CutE??!!'  I shriek and pat my hair back where she just touch it.

"Let's go!!" She yell and hop happily. Leaving me alone.

"R-RIGHT!" I yell and run after her, but I couldn't help but gawk how big UA is.

'Woah..!!' i can't wait to be a hero like all might!!" .. "...Now that i think of it.. I don't have time to test the power i got from all might..'

*Flashback*

"Eat it."
All might said masjetically showing me the golden of his hair.

*Now*

Clapping my mouth shut using my hand. "Ugh.. i ate it, but did i really inherit the power??" I stood still, thinking.

"Buzz off, deku.!" Suddenly came a voice that i really knew from behind me. I look at the source.

"Kacchan." [ᵏᵃᶜᶜʰᵃⁿ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʰᵗ ʸᵃˡˡ!!]

"Don't get in my way, or else I'll kill you.!" I shriek away--

"O-Ohayou kacchan!! L-let's try our b-best!" I shriek while waving my hand unawarely, when i realise he already walk past me. I can't help it but look at him.

'after the day kacchan got in the sludge accident.. he has stop bullying me, i wonder why..?' i thought and sigh slump my body down.

"And my body still trembles out of habit everytime i see him." Sighing again. Then i shake my head to get away from my thought.

'but I'm different now! I'll be the hero that everyone can look up to!'. I start walking towards the door. 'and I'm not gonna let anyone in my way' suddenly my leg got caught up with eachother. I starting to fall. [And of course with a slowmotion (•‿•)]

'im a failure after all that hard work. I'm sorry all might, I'm sorry mom, I'm sorry y/n... God I've been falling for a long time'
[Nah jk jk]

'oh no..' before my body fall i have come to a stop 'eh?' i look down towards the floor. I can see that like time stop.

"Daijoubu?" Come a feminine voice besides me. My mind have come to a chaos then i look at beside me who that had hold me for a while now. I can see a girl with short brown hair. She push me upward so i can stand usually. "Sorry i had to using my quirk on you." She said clapping her hand hapiily Giving me her closed eye smile. "I'm so nervous!" She said lean back a bit.

"U-uh.."

"Let's try our hardest!! See you!" She said again and wave at me. I stood still.
'ahh!! i spoke to a girl!!'

Sorry i know this is short ಥ‿ಥ but hey we have come to the episode!! Ahh~ i felt a bit relieve ^^

Buhbye!! Darlings🤍
(´∩。• ᵕ •。∩')