Chapter 19

Chapter 19
Mack and Skye got Loki onto the zephyr, he was having a hard time walking and he wanted more than anything to fall asleep, but he knew he needed to talk to Coulson about what had happened.

"Loki, you're alright" Simmons said in relief as she hurried to take him from Skye and Mack and get him to the infirmary.

"I'm fine... take me to see Coulson" he told her, still breathing hard and his face still very bloody.
"No, you need medical attention" she told him "help me get him to the infirmary" she said to Mack and Skye.

Loki groaned in frustration, now having to fight his friends off.

"I don't need a doctor, I'm fine" Loki tried to push Mack off of him but Mack wasn't having it.
"You're not fine, let Simmons take care of you" Mack told him.

"Why is it that no matter what world I land on there's always a big overprotective idiot trying to look out for me?" Loki grumbled "listen, I'm fine... I'm bloody and tired... and I've had a tooth pulled, but I'm fine. Please let me talk to Coulson" Loki appealed. Mack, Skye, and Simmons all exchanged glances like they were communicating telepathically.

"Take him to his bunk, I'll send Coulson and be there to take a look at him" Simmons instructed. Loki was glad he wouldn't have to fight off Mack and Skye in his current state.

Mack and Skye got Loki to his bunk and he sat down on his bed, sighing deeply as he did. His head was throbbing and he just wanted to go to sleep.

Skye left for a moment and Mack tried to gauge if Loki really was alright or not, but it was hard to tell with him.

"You don't look good man, why don't you just lay down and talk to Coulson later" Mack suggested. Loki shook his head and took a Deep breath.

"It's okay, I just-" he was cut off when Skye came back with a glass of cold water. She gave it to Loki and he drank a bit, then held the cold glass to his jaw that was swollen and aching horribly.
After a minute Coulson came to Loki's bunk with Simmons, and Skye and Mack got out of the way.

"What's going on?" Coulson assumed there was some kind of emergency when Loki asked to see him.

"Henry is working for the other" Loki said quickly. He didn't know if they'd found that out yet, but Henry was working in a SHIELD related facility and they needed to catch him before he cause any more damage. "Henry is an alien like me, he's... he's working for the other and those people back there...  they're helping him, but I'm pretty sure they're human" he had to breath every few words, and now that he wasn't being beaten his fatigue was catching up to him, but he didn't want the Other to get any more of an upper hand.

"Alright, we'll get a search going for Henry and interrogate your captors as soon as they're awake. Did they get anything from you?" Coulson asked, Loki was a bit insulted that coulson would think he gave anything away, but it was a reasonable question.

"No, no I didn't tell them anything" Loki said as he shook his head.

Coulson could see that Loki was spent and he was well deserving of rest.

"Alright, anything else we can discuss later. For now, try to get some rest, you've earned it" Loki nodded and coulson left so he could get some sleep.

As Loki was laying down Simmons went to him and tried to check him, but Loki kept pushing her away.

"I don't need a nurse, go away" he complained, laying down so he could finally sleep, sighing in relief as he did so.

"Loki you need to let me examine you, you could be badly injured" Simmons protested.

"I'm not, trust me... it's just scrapes and bruises... Please just leave me alone and let me sleep..." he appeared to already be falling asleep as he spoke.