02 | mysterious blue

🌻 DAISY's POV 🌻
----------

5

4

3

2

1.....

----------

Me and eight other astronauts were in the dropship. An awkward silence among us. The only people that were talking were the two astronauts I encountered yesterday. I looked down at the suitcase underneath my seat. It contained all of my equipment for this project. A medicine kit and self defense weapons. Just in case...

To be honest, I felt anxious about this. What if it didn't work? What if I caused everyone's downfall? I'm just..... Very scared that the same thing will happen again to these people. I don't know if I can stop it then. Especially the Junior Program graduates. MIRAH mentioned how they allowed the people who had just graduated from the Junior Program on this mission with us. But are they aware of everything? Aware of how they may or may not die?

Probably not-

A clap from one of the astronauts brought us all to attention

A clap from one of the astronauts brought us all to attention. "Hey everybody!!" Harmony cheered to us all. She had a wide smile on her face. "I hope we can all be good friends!". "Ah shit, we have this shortstack as our leader?" another astronaut grumbled, a woman with dark red hair.

"I'm pretty sure she's the leader". A guy with horns pointed at me. "You're the 'famous scientist' everyone was hyping up, right?". "Actually, I'm the leader" another man pointed out. His uniform was tan, and he was wearing a mask over his mouth. "Professor Mallory will play as the mission's co leader. In case anything happens to me".

"Oh, that Mallory!" a girl in cyan blurted out. "The famous one who lost her brother to the Mirah Phenomenon, right?". "I don't think that's a nice thing to say to her, Princess," a man in white scolded her. "Especially to someone in power AND someone who lost her brother".

"H-How about we just calm down??" Yuuto asked everyone. "P-Please?". "I mean, you're in a room with nine other people," a man with a blue cap sighed. "There's gonna be chaos at least a few times a day for as long as we're staying in the same place,".

"How about we introduce ourselves to eachother?" Harmony questionsd everyone. "To get to know who we're working with!". I sighed in my seat. Not surprised her first reaction to being in a room with a bunch of strangers is to become friends with them. But to be honest, that was my first reaction too when I was on my first mission. "Right, Professor Mallory???" she asked me. I looked at her, a bit confused. "O-Oh, yes" I said. "It'll be good for cooperation".

"As most of you already know, my name is Professor Daisy Mallory" I introduced myself. "I'm an astronomer and scientist,". "And I'm Volta Bonetti" the guy in the tan uniform blurted, his mask moving ever so slightly. "You can all call me Volt though, as my codename,"