03 | aliens and ghosts

💗 HARMONY's POV 💗
----------

"No no no no NO NO NO!!!"

Two aliens broke into the dropship. Look like something out of a horror game. No eyes, just a face full of teeth. They were slightly humanoid in shape, but their limbs in sharp. "GET IT AWAY, GET IT AWAY!!!" Egg cried out. A monster was about to come after him, but Daisy shot it with a gun first.

"WARNING, WARNING" a siren sounded. "ENGINE BROKEN, ENGINE BROKEN". "This isn't supposed to happen!!" Volt shouted. They started running towards the pilot section, but Iris quickly pushed him out of the way of an incoming monster. Everyone was panicking. In such a small space, there wasn't a lot of places to run and avoid it. Besides, where could we run if we were in the middle of space and our ship was crashing down onto a planet?

A bloodcurdling scream came from someone as the sound of someone falling to the floor echoed in the metal room. Cherry's leg was bleeding like hell and she was unconscious on the floor. "IS SHE DEAD!?!" Raven shouted. "No no, she can't be!" I yelled. The mosnter was still lingering over her body and looked straight at us. At me.....

"OH NO YOU DON'T!!" someone shouted, and Daisy held the monster in a chokehold. She inserted a syringe into it's throat and the both of them fell onto the floor. "We shouldn't have thought this one would turn out fine," Egg sobbed. "We shouldn't have! We shouldn't!".

Everyone was screaming. Shrieks of panic and fear. No no no no no-

"Harmony!!" I heard someone yell. I saw my uniform had been punctured in the arm and I collapsed onto the floor. My eyelids were heavy and I saw as people panicked around the ship and my sight faded away.

Red blinking lights. Shrieks and screams of terror. Did my life have to end this way? "Harmony! Harmony!!" I heard someone scream. "Stay awake, please!".

"Please....."

----- -----

°

*

*

°

🌳🍋🌳
----- -----

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah, I'm sure,"

Everyone was gathered on the roof together. We had agreed to stay in this city for now. "You know that's it's dangerous, right?" Pumpkin asked me, looking into my eyes. "We all died on that ship trusting the same people who sent her into space,". "I trust Daisy that she can do well in a space trip," I told them. "I'm just paranoid about what would happen if she encountered one of..... Them again,"

Vincent promptly shooed away some pigeons, who were pecking at the floating sandwich he was holding. Brooke smiled as he watched him, but then turned again towards me. "I know you're concerned for your sister, Lemon" he sighed. "But there's not a lot you can do as a dead man".

"I-I can still warn her in case the aliens attack again!" I yelled

"I-I can still warn her in case the aliens attack again!" I yelled. "She's going to be in space by the time you reach her," Angie told me. "She can't really go back even if she wanted to, and you know what MIRAH did to protect their own skin,". I sighed in frustration. "I should've never entered into that stupid MIRAH corporation," I said.

"Well what else am I supposed to do!?" I shouted. "Just sit and watch?? She might accidentally walk into danger!". "Well, what are you going to do there on an entirely different planet?" Rudy asked me. "Keep watch for her," I replied. "Tell her if any imposters are present, tell her of any incoming dangers". "Well, how can you do that?" Lime said. "We've sent messages to her and the others too, but they usually brush them off as miscellaneous or the messsges just fade away or become incomprehensible to humans".

"Well if she does encounter danger" I say. "Then she'll know it's from me. She'll have to". I stared up at the everchanging sky. Daisy's going to be up there. Beyond the blue barrier of white shapes. I know she's going for our own good, but I'm genuinely scared for her. My little sister.

"I can go with you if you want" Fuchsia told me. I turned to him. "Huh, really?". "Yeah" he replied. "After all, who better to know what to do in an imposter emergency than someone who was one?". I smiled at him. "Thanks, Fuchsia" I chuckled. "No problem" he said. "After all, I do owe Daisy her brother's life"

"Does anyone else want to come?" I asked everyone. "The rest of us will stay here to check on Andy and Nutella" Angie said. "I can't shake off the feeling that something's gonna happen with them". "Alright then" I said. "See you all later". We all said our good lucks and goodbyes as me and Fuchsia went off towards the direction of the MIRAH foundation.

----- -----
Research Notes:

Remember when I told you the reveal of someone else would be exciting? Yeah, the ghosts are joining in the story!
There might be more drama involving them abounding. But for now, let's wait until the next chapter.

Also, you can know that I've certainly learned how to write better (or at least not as rushed) when the aliens part is in Chapter 3 and not Chpt 1 like UNTRUST

----- -----