?? | update

----- ★ -----

Hi guys. This is the author, DT. Things have changed a bit, huh?

First of all, I apologize for not updating the book in quite a while. I was in the middle of the school year and seriously facing the brunt of homework and was getting more interested in AO3 than Wattpad. But I always still had a soft spot for this story in my heart, and couldn't just leave my readers on a cliff hanger.

So, yeah. I will be writing the rest of this book and hopefully get it finished sometime before June or July. However, I won't be posting the chapters with the honorary cut scenes anymore because I feel like part of the reason why I cut back on posting chapters was because I was so adamant on each chapter having art or two and the cutscenes took some time to make. Plus, it's really hard to draw the backgrounds in Polus in my art style anyways.

I still might post some doodles or some shitpost-y art to go along with the chapters if I feel like it. I may not make anymore cut scenes. But I am still an artist and absolutely love drawing these little space guys.

So I know the question y'all are probably asking. When am I going to posting the next chapter?
Hopefully this week, I'll have to beta-read it since the last time I wrote anything for DISCORD it was back in December or January. I will then hopefully post once or twice every week  until I'm finished with the story. I will probably only update the story when I feel like it though.

Anyways, this has been your author and fellow space captain, signing off! And I hope you look forward to the continuation of the space mission!!

- The Author, DT

----- ★ -----