12 | i said i'm fine

💗 HARMONY'S POV 💗
----- ★ -----

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING FOR SU!C!DE NEAR THE END ⚠️

I yawned as I woke up, still pretty tired. I hadn't actually been woken by the alarm yet. Wh-What time is it?

My throat felt really parched as I got up from bed and checked the time on my tablet. 5 am. Man, I really did wake up early! Nobody else should be up at this time. Except me, of course! Or maybe ghosts are also up. I should probably get a glass of water or something.....

I got up from my bed, changed into my uniform and put on my helmet. Really wish I didn't have to do that when going out for a simple glass of water, but there's no oxygen on this planet! And I have to travel to a totally different building to get some water.

I went out of my bedroom, making sure I had the flashlight on my tablet on, and started walking around the place. Really, really hope I'm the only one awake tonight. I was about to enter the building when I caught sight of something.

Two snowmen, standing next to eachother, near the entrance. One of them was smaller than the other, with multiple stones as facial features and buttons. It snowed a lot on Polus, so I'm not surprised someone had the idea. In fact, it's really cute! I tried making my own snowman too. Maybe an extra tall one! I need to bring Egg and Raven next time so we can make eachother as snow people!

But.....

Oh yeah. He died. Did I try to forget that fact? Or did I just... Forget it myself?

Anywho, I was finished with my snowman. Three snowballs tall, with a stony cat face. I tried sculpting two snowballs to look like cat ears to put on the top of the cat. I- I tried. And I think they look very nifty indeed! I'll think of a name for them later.

I got back up to go get what I came here for. Water! They had a water dispenser in the Office, with recyclable plastic cups and a coffee machine. And a whole bunch of other stuff too. But as I entered, I couldn't help but remember the fight that ensued here.

Miss Mallory ended up being fine, with just a minor cut on her head, but we hadn't heard anything from Cherry at all afterwards. Me and Egg, we cried a lot after his death. I can't believe he's- I got myself a cup of water and downed it, feeling very refreshed. I should go back to my bedroom now... I exited the Office, about to go out, when I noticed something in Admin.

There was a lot of blood pooling in the room.

D-Did another one get killed?? But it's so soon after his death! No, no. I'm probably just seeing things. It might just be juice! O-Or wine! Or the coke Mr Volta brought!

But as I shone my flashlight onto the floor, the red shine was unmistakable.

I slowly entered the room, feeling myself shake a bit. There'd probably be a bunch of goosebumps on my body by now. Me and Egg have been to Admin a lot before, usually to kill time and scream when the logo hit the corner of the TV. I turned the corner, and shone my flashlight onto the source of the blood.

----- ★ -----

Everyone was quite disturbed in their own way when they saw his body.

"D-Do you think the imposter killed again?" Egg stuttered. "The death seems pretty brutal". Daisy sighed, and turned to us. "I feel like his death was pretty obvious enough". Princess looked at the body, staying a few foot away and grimacing. Silver was sprawled on the floor, a bloody kitchen knife in his hand and the largest stab wound I've ever seen in his stomach. "Y-You don't mean he actually-". "I'm sorry, but it appears so," Volt said. Cherry only took a glance at the body, before going back to her bedroom.