Chapter 28 - We are one!

Shiv

Anjali had slept soundly in my arms. Infact, when we woke up this morning Anjali said to me that she had been sleeping very good since the time we had come here. My heart swelled with some male pride as I was really trying to do things the right way.

Not because she was Anjali who had suffered from her previous marriage, but because she was Anjali who had willingly become my wife. I had already realized that I needed a wife, I was incomplete without one. I needed a companion ,  Anjali had shown me exactly why and how she was going to be my excellent wife! And, I just had to be the excellent husband to her. 

I was really looking forward to this evening, I had made some arrangements already. I hoped Anjali was looking forward to it without any nervousness. The reason I had gone down on her was to give boost her confidence and of-course I wanted to. I was used to experimenting and I was used to both giving and receiving equally well in the physical relationship. 

I just stepped out of the shower with a towel draped around my waist when I saw Anjali was dreamily looking into the mirror. She was probably brushing her hair because I could see the hair brush in her hands but her gaze was fixed at her mirror-self and she had a small shy smile on her lips. I walked up to her and engulfed her in my arms startling and bringing her back to reality. I smelled the base of her neck which was fresh flower scent which was the result of resort provided shower gel but then it was mixed with her own sweet scent, kind of like fresh moss if I could say. I was simply loving her scent.  "Thinking about last night or upcoming night?" I asked her. 

Anjali giggled very close to my jaw and I was sure she was feeling shy. 

"Don't wear any perfume tonight, please. You smell perfect and I only want to smell you." I placed a few kisses on her neck.

"Shiv." She called out unable to keep her little voice in control. I smirked and straightened up not wanting things to start heating up already. 

She looked at me searchingly trying to say something, "Say it, Anjali!"

"Shiv, will you hold me throughout?" My heart broke a little at that. So, I hugged her, "Absolutely, I will hold you Anjali." I could feel her elevated heartbeats on my naked chest. 

"Anything else my lady would like? I ordered very light decorations for us." I was still hugging her but then she pulled away and looked at me with the most adorable smile. 

"Shiv, I am going to try to put on something for..for you."

I smiled and nodded thinking at the back of my mind that hopefully she was not going to feel uncomfortable. I didn't want to deter her confidence if she was willingly putting on something but if she didn't feel comfortable I was thinking to make her something that I should have bought with me. Shit! Why didn't I think of this earlier. Something that didn't make her feel uncomfortable while making sure she felt absolutely beautiful on the inside. 

Anjali

After finding out that we had already covered the 'must visit' places, we figured shopping and water sports were the only things to do left on our list. Shiv and I were strolling by the local market when Shiv excused himself after seeing the restroom sign board. 

I stood by the first store close to the signboard so as to not get lost. So far, we didn't shop but were just strolling by each store window shopping holding hands. I don't think both of us were in a mood to shop anything for anyone. I couldn't stop feeling time and again nervous, shy, excited and happy all at once. Maybe, I was going to faint by the end of the day. 

I looked at my reflection in the mirror on my way out from the store. I was wearing a while color tee paired with blue denims and my long sweater jacket over it.