7

"Don't worry baby, everything will be fine" Regina said as she caressed your inner thigh.

It's been almost two weeks since you and Regina had the meeting with the principal - which wasn't really a meeting, it's been more a mix of the principal watching Regina's cleavage, Regina scoffing annoyed and you trying not to stab the man's eyes with his pencil - and now you were in Regina's car, trying to gather the courage you needed to enter the school.

"I hope so" you said with a heavy sigh and Regina caressed the side of your head, giving you the comfort you needed.

"You'll meet new people, you'll make new friends and you'll have fun honey, don't worry" she said with a smile and handed you a 10 dollar bill. "You have lunch in your packbag, but maybe you'll want to buy something else".

You smiled and thanked her by hugging her tightly.

"Wanna stay with you" you mumbled in her sweater and she giggled a little, giving you a sweet kiss on your hair.

"Relax honeyz everything's alright. In no time we'll see each other again"

"Bye Gina" you said, kissed her cheek and got out of the car.

You walked a couple of meters and then turned around to wave at her. She smiled and waved her hands as swell and then, when she saw that you weren't walking, she put both her thumbs up and smiled even wider. You laughed at that and walked towards the school entry.

*****

"This is y/n, she just arrived" your new professor of Math and Science, which happened to be the woman you thought looked like Snow White, said to the class while putting her arm around your shoulder.

Not everyone said hi to you, but they didn't look bad after all. Only a girl smiled at you and waved her hand in the same way Regina did.

"Why don't you sit next to me?" the brunette said and, after a nod from your professor, you sat next to her.

"I'm Belle, nice to meet you" she said and you shook her hand. Her hair was perfectly in place and her eyes were big and blue.

"I'm y/n, it's a pleasure for me too" you responded and you started to make small talks.

You discovered that her dad had just opened a little flower shop near the Police Station and that they just moved in Storybrooke from Australia.

*****

1 month later

You and Belle grew closer in such a short time: you met her dad and she even came over to your place once. Regina prepared hamburgers with French fries and you 3 spent a good evening together.

You really liked Belle, she was kind, gentle and very nice with you. The best part was that you had the feeling that she liked you as well.

You spent every break together and often went to the port to watch the ocean.

*****

Belle <3: heyy, are u free this afternoon? I'd like to show you something
Y/n: heyy, yep! I'll be at your shop at 3, is that ok?
Belle <3: it's perfect, see you later ❤️
Y/n: later ❤️

*****

You and Belle were walking together, but you didn't know where you were headed. Belle told you that she had a surprise for you and you couldn't be more excited. Even tho you didn't receive many in your life, you loved surprises.

"Are you sure that you don't plan on killing me?" you joked with a fake worried expression as Belle started to walk into the woods. "Will you shut up? Don't worry, I know where I'm going!".