017

The tension with Megan and Tom had reached an all time high. They weren't even talking to each other anymore. Despite the fact they were having a baby together.

Megan couldn't get over how Tom wanted their baby named Izzy. And Tom couldn't understand why Megan was apparently being selfish. It was safe to say that they weren't communicating at all.

When Megan woke, she made her way downstairs. She had been staying with Madison for a bit as she didn't want to be around Tom.

Madison looked at her. "Are you both being stubborn still?" She asked.

"I'm not being stubborn. He's just not seeing reason. I don't want to name our daughter Izzie. It's just insane," she told her.

Madison smiled slightly. "I know. But he's obviously not going to let this go is he? And neither of you. So you both have to compromise."

Megan nodded. "I know. It's hard. Anyway. Why are you awake before 6am?"

Madison sighed. "I'm pregnant. And my head is a mess right now. I don't know what to do."

Megan grinned as she held her sister. She smiled. "It'll be okay. I'm here for you."

***
Megan went into work. She saw Tom arriving and watched as he walked off. She sighed knowing that she did want it to work with them. But she knew it couldn't while they couldn't agree on their baby's name.

Madison stood next to her. "You're going to make this work. I know you can."

"I hope so. I just... I don't know. It all feels like it's going wrong. And if we can't even make a decision on a name, then how can make decisions about the baby?" She told her.

"You just have to sort it somehow."

***
Megan sat in the staffroom. Tom walked in. He went to walk out when he saw Megan. Megan rolled her eyes. "Oh come on Tom. This is stupid. We're having a baby. And yet we're not even talking?"

Tom turned back to her. He sighed. "Because you're not being reasonable. Why can't we name the baby Izzy?"

"Because! It's weird for me! And I don't think naming her Izzy will go down well for Chlo and Mika."

Tom shrugged. "Maybe I can talk to them. Please Megs."

"No. I'm sorry. But no."

Tom nodded and walked off. Megan felt bad. But she couldn't do what he wanted. It couldn't happen.

****

Megan went to the canteen. She saw how Tom was there with Rose. And to her, it looked like flirting. Megan walked over. "What are you doing? Seriously. I'm here. Pregnant with your baby. And you're flirting?"

"What do you expect? Me to wait lovingly for you to agree to what I want?"

"And what about what I want? Tom. Please. Let's just sit down and discuss her name. Because I'm not going to do this every day. Fighting over something so pathetic like not wanting our daughter named after your ex. So you either drop it, or we're done. For good and I mean it."

Tom nodded. He glared. "Then I guess that we're done."

Megan shook her head and turned to walk off. She knew she didn't want to lose him. But there wasn't any other choice.

But Megan had no idea how they were going to be thrown back together again soon.

Fighting The lust {Waterloo road}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें