018

Megan woke to a bunch of texts from Tom. He wasn't giving up on trying to get her to name the baby Izzy. Megan knew they had ended their relationship due to not being able to get on. Megan knew she missed him.

She walked downstairs and saw Madison sitting on the sofa. "Morning. Sleep okay?" Madison asked.

Megan shrugged. "On and off all night. I just... I don't know. I feel like I'm being unreasonable with Tom. But at the same time, naming my baby Izzy is just showing that he loved her and he still does. I can bet that if Izzy was still alive, me and Him wouldn't have happened. And that hurts. You know? Knowing that my own boyfriend wouldn't even be mine if Izzy was alive," she mumbled.

Madison took her hand. "You just have to sort it out. I know you can. I know it won't be easy. But it's going to be okay. I know it is."

"I really don't know."

***
Arriving at work, Megan smiled as Tom walked over to her. He sighed. "I think we need to talk about the baby. And the custody."

Megan frowned. "Are you saying you don't want us to try again? You're really ending us because I don't want to name the baby Izzy?"

"I just feel like you're not being reasonable with what I want. And I'm not a fan of it," Tom said.

Megan rolled her eyes. "This is insane. I won't let you guilt trip me into this. So if you want us to be over then fine. But I will not allow you to guilt trip me into this," she said as she grabbed her bag and walked off.

Tom watched her. He knew he was wrong for how he had been acting. But he couldn't help it. He wanted to remember Izzy.

***
Megan was sitting in the staffroom. Madison walked in. "Wow. What happened?"

"Tom Clarkson. He wants us to sort a schedule for the baby. He's seriously ended us because the baby isn't being called Izzy. And he can shove off," Megan said.

Madison frowned. "Has he really said that?"

"Yeah. And I'm so annoyed with it. I don't even know what I'm meant to do. How he's acting has really pissed me off," Megan told her.

"I dont know what to say babes. It's all a mess seemingly. You just have to somehow sort it. For the baby's sake."

Megan nodded. Knowing her sister was right. But not knowing how she and Tom could sort it. But she knew that she had to somehow figure it out.

***
Megan and Tom had agreed to meet up. Megan was sitting in a restaurant. Tom walked in. "I think we need to sort this. The baby is due in a couple of months. And I just want us to come to a decision about it," Megan said.

"I'd want that too. But seemingly it's not going to happen. It seems to me that the baby has to be all about what you want."

"It's not that at all Tom! You just don't understand how hard it would be for me to name my baby after your ex. Just please... understand."

Tom looked to her and sighed. But could they find a way to sort this out? Or were they just meant to give up without fighting for their love?