05

Megan sighed to herself as she sat in bed. She had been avoiding tom ever since she had told him that she had feelings for him. She felt like an idiot. She knew that all they had was just sex between them. It was simply hate sex and nothing more. She thought that he was a player and nothing more and now that she was developing feelings for him it made it all a mess. Megan didn't know how they would get past this all. She knew that it was just awkward. Megan stood up and started to get ready for work. She looked to her phone as it started to ring and sighed as she saw that tom was calling her. She looked to it and sighed as she ran a hand on through her hair as she declined the call. She didn't know how to talk to tom over all of it.

Megan got to work and sighed as she walked into the staffroom. She saw tom and they held a look as he looked to her and smirked. She avoided him and walked over in the opposite direction as she started to make a coffee. She ran a hand through her hair and sighed. She didn't know how to get rid of the awkward tension that was between them. She and tom made eye contact as he smirked to her. Megan knew that there was a lot of sexual tension between them still. Steph walked over to Megan and looked to her and smiled "is there something going on with you and tom?" She asked as Megan looked to her and smiled "of course not, he's a jerk who things he can have anyone he wants" Megan said as Steph nodded "if you say so, all I'm saying is I can sense sexual tension a mile off and you two stick of it" she said as Megan looked over to Tom and sighed to herself.

***

Later that day, Megan stood in He hall during the open day as Tom walked over to her and smiled "I know that your avoiding me, but you can't avoid me forever" he said as she looked to him and sighed as she looked to him and sighed "what do you want me to say tom? I'm not going to take it back. I meant what I said to you, I like you. Heck I could even love you one day and I know you don't feel the same so I'm not expecting a I love you" she said as he looked to her and sighed "I'm sorry too, I've been a coward but I'm scared to love you" he said as she looked to him and smiled as he took a hold of her hand and smiled "we'll work this out" she said as he nodded.

***

Later that day, Megan smirked as she pulled tom into her flat as he pushed her down onto bed and climbed on top of her as they stripped off. He ran a hand up her thigh causing her to moan as he pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her. He pulled her close as he brushed his lips against hers "your mine" he said as she smirked "yours" she said as he kissed her passionately knowing she was starting to fall in love with him.