04

Megan sighed as she woke up. She looked to her phone and sighed as she saw that tom was calling her. She declined the call and sighed as she ran her hands through her hair. Megan knew that she had been avoiding tom and she knew it was because she was developing feelings for him. She knew that they hated each other and that they were sleeping together but she knew it meant nothing or Megan thought. She was scared and she didn't know what she was going to do. She didn't want to fall for him she knew tom and knew he was a player and that he would end up breaking her heart and she knew that there was nothing that she could do about it. She didn't want to fall for him and last of all she didn't want him to break her heart. It scared her. Megan knew she needed to stay away from him and try and not sleep with him again. It was for the best.

Megan sighed to herself as she got to work. She knew that she had to do what was best and stay away from Tom, it was for the best for them both, especially for her head. It was driving her insane. Megan walked into The staffroom and saw tom. He stood making a coffee and smirked. She rolled her eyes as he made the I've seen you naked eyes as she walked over into the corner of the room. She's tarted to work on her lesson plan and sighed. Megan knew that she had to do what was best and she needed to work on herself. Tom walked over a handed her a coffee as she smiled "are you avoiding me" tom teased as she rolled her eyes "hardly" she said as he smirked before walked off. Megan groaned knowing it would be harder to stay away then she thought.

***

Later that day, Megan walked down the hall and frowned as she saw tom as he sat in his classroom. He was starring into space. She looked to him and frowned as she walked in "Are you okay" she asked as he looked to her and sighed "I don't know, I have a son I don't know, I missed out on everything and I don't know what to do or how to fix it" he said as she looked to him and smiled as she wrapped her arms around his and held him close "it's going to be okay, I know it doesn't seem like it, but it will be" she said as he looked to her and smiled.

Tom leant in and kissed her. Megan froze for a moment before she kissed him back. She ran her hands through his hair and moaned into the kiss as he pulled her close so that she was straddling him. She ran his hands up her thighs as he pulled off her dress and smirked as he saw she wasnt wearing a bra and only a thong. She undo his belt and shifted as she climbed on top of him causing him to groan as she started to move her hips against his. She ran her hands through his hair as she kissed him passionately as he pulled her close. Once they were finished she pulled away from him and smirked as she started to get dressed "are you okay" tom asked as she looked to him and sighed "no, I don't know. I have feelings for you and I don't know what to do" she said as he looked to her and sighed as she shock her head and walked off realising he didn't feel the same for her, not one bit.