02

Megan woke up and groaned to herself as she woke up in bed and sighed. She looked to see Tom who lay next to her and frowned. She looked to see their clothes that lay across the room and sighed to herself. She released that they had slept together. She sat up and ran her hands through her hair and sighed. She nudged tom and pushed him out of the bed as he fell out of the bed. He groaned as he woke up and stood up from the floor and looked to Megan and smirked "you really are a bitch" he said as she looked to him and smirked as she saw how hard and turned on that he was. "Do you like what you see?" Tom asked as she looked to him and smirked "yes and no" she said as he walked over and sat next to her on the bed and smirked.

"Last night was great, we could always do it again" Tom said as he rested a hand on her thigh. Megan looked to him and frowned "you can't be serious? Us?" She asked as he looked to her and smirked "I know that you and I don't get on and that you are a cow" "and your a dick" she said as he looked to her and smirked "but last night was great and what's the harm in doing it again?" He said as he placed a hand on her hip and pulled her to him and he looked to her and smirked as the blanket dropped from her body as he looked to her and smirked as she lay back onto the bed "just sex and no one finds out" she said as he looked to her and smirked as he pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her.

***

Later that day, Megan got to work that morning and sighed as she stood in the staffroom. She looked in the staffroom and sighed as she ran her hands through her hair. She watched as tom walked in and smirked to her. She looked to him, annoyed as she started to make herself a coffee as he walked over to her "so what are you doing tonight?" He asked as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "nothing with you" she said as she handed him a coffee as he took a sip and smirked.

"Shane, I thought that I could have you screaming my name again" he said as she looked to him and she's as she bite her lip. Megan knew hay she hated him and thought he was a cocky good for nothing, but she also knew that he was great in bed and that she wanted to sleep with him again either though she knew that they shouldn't "find, but you know the deal" Megan said as Tom looked to her and smirked "I know, Just sex and no feelings involved" tom said as Megan nodded "good, I'll see you later" Megan said as she walked off. But could Megan really stick to the deal that she had with tom without falling off him and without developing any feelings?