03

Megan groaned to herself as she woke up in bed with tom. She rolled over and sighed as she looked to him. She sat up slightly and sighed as she realised that they had hooked up again. She ran a hand through her hair and sighed as she lay back onto her bed and sighed. Megan was annoyed at herself for not only sleeping with tom once but twice. She couldn't believe that she had put herself in that situation. Megan say up from the bed and grabbed a top from the floor and buttoned it up as she looked to him and sighed as he woke up "you can't act like it meant nothing, we're weren't even that drunk" tom said as she looked to him and smirked. She knew that he was right and that they both wanted it. She sighed as she sat on the bed next to him as he placed a hand on her thigh and smirked.

"It was fun, but it was nothing. Just sex" Megan said as Tom looked to her and smirked as he ran his hands up her thighs causing her to moan "hot sex though" Tom said as he sat up and leant in and kissed her. She wrapped an arm around his neck and pulled him to her as she lay back onto the bed as he between her legs. He ran his hands up her thighs causing her to moan as he pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her. She dug her nails into his back and rolled her head back as she felt herself reach her high. Once they were finished, he rolled over and lay on the other side of them bed as she glanced to him and sighed wondering what the hell she was doing.

***

Later that morning, Megan got to work and stood in the staffroom as max walked in. Tom sat across the room and glared as he looked over to see max as he stood flirting with Megan. Tom couldn't help but feel annoyed especially as Megan looked to him and starting to flirt back, he knew that she was doing it to annoy him. Tom walked out of the room and Megan smirked as she excused himself and walked after him. She walked to his classroom and looked to him "what's up with you moody?" She asked as he narrowed his eyes at you "you, you know what's wrong. Your flirting on purpose with max to annoy me" tom said as Megan smirked "so, what if I have some fun with max I'm doing it with you" she said as he walked over to her "I don't want you with max Tyler, I only want you with me" tom said as he leant in and kissed her as she pulled away and smirked before she walked off.

***

Later that day, Megan sat in her classroom and tom walked in. He looked to her and smiled "are you okay?" She asked as he nodded "can I talk to you" he asked as she nodded. He walked in and looked to her "I have a son, Josh Stevenson he's in year ten and I didn't know a thing. I'm sorry if I've been off it's just a lot to deal with" he said as she stood up and walked over to him and hugged him "I'm sorry, it's going to be okay" Megan said worried that she was developing feelings for him which scared her completely.