023

Megan and Tom had been taking their relationship slow. It hadn't been easy. But Megan knew that they were having a baby. And Megan didn't want to risk not giving her baby everything they deserved.

Megan wanted nothing more than to have the perfect family for the baby. She hadn't always had the best. So she wanted different for her own child.

She and Tom had been spending most of their time together. Knowing she wanted to be with him. And she wanted it to be easy.

Morning came and the two of them were in bed together. Tom looked to her and smirked. "You know you were wiggling against me last night. Turned me on," he told her.

Megan grinned. She looked to him and winked. "Oh I can feel. Want me to help?" She asked.

"You caused it. So yes," Tom said.

Megan smirked and threw the duvet off of them. Tom raised his eyebrows. Looking up at him, she bobbed her head, taking him deeper. He reached his hand to the back of her head, entangling it in her hair.

Megan released him, licking around his length and then took him back into her mouth, bobbing even deeper. Tom tightened his grip on her hair but left her in control.

"Beautiful." He groaned when she took part of him down her throat and held him there for as long as she could before pulling off to gasp for air.

She repeated the maneuver three more times, holding him longer with each pass.

Tom's hips bucked and the grip on her hair tightened, stopping her from continuing longer.

He gently pulled to get her to her feet, pressing his lips firmly to hers as he walked her towards her bed, and spun her so her back pressed against his chest.

Holding her firmly in place with his left arm, he reached his right hand under the skirt of her dress and into her underwear, kissing her neck when she softly moaned.

Megan's arms lifted, reaching to hold onto the back of his head as she twisted to kiss him.

He used his ministrations to gauge her readiness, all while inching her closer to the bed.

Once he was satisfied he pushed her to all fours and leaned close enough to whisper in her ear. "Don't move."

Her heart raced as she waited, glancing over her shoulder when she heard him fumbling with a box. "Fucking hell. Hurry up," she mumbled.

Tom lifted her shirt pulling her underwear down without bothering to remove them, thrusting in harder and faster than she had expected.

"Fuck..." The word was inhaled.

"You okay?" The question had sounded sincere, but he hadn't slowed down.

"Yeah... uh huh." The breathy words were more moaned that spoken drawing a smirk from the man plowing into her.

Tom's pace had leveled out compared to his abrupt entry. He appeared content with the position, something Leigh wouldn't complain about since she was a fan herself.

His fingers slid to the front of her dress, slowly unfastening the buttons.

His arm slipped around her waist, continuing to thrust as he pulled her so that her back pressed against his chest allowing him to tug the dress free from her arms and toss it to the floor.

Tom dropped to the sofa again, groaning into her pillow when she felt her bra loosen around her ribcage.

She wiggled it off, shoving the garment in the general direction of the floor.

More of his body weight pressed against her, an adjustment that only made each thrust feel more intense, as hands slid up her torso.

She whimpered when her nipples were tweaked, bucking her hips against him.

He pinched slightly harder and she groaned, grumbling incoherently into the pillow. Tom's hand gripped her hair, tugging to elevate her head. "What was that?"

"Do it again Clarkson."

He chuckled, dropping his hold on her hair as his hands returned to her nipples. He was careful not to squeeze too hard, using the bouncing of her hips as a blueprint. When he began circling the puckered peaks, much like he would a clit,

Her body stilled and her chest lifted for better access. Her moaning increasing in volume until he felt her tighten around him.

Tom lessened the touch as he coaxed her down, giving into his own release when she was close to collapsing on the bed next to her.

Megan was breathless as she looked to him. She smiled. "Well. I think I'll turn you on a lot more if I get that," she said.

"Don't be cheeky."

***
Megan was sitting in the staffroom. She looked up as Madison walked in. She smiled. "Hey. How you doing mama?" She asked.

Megan nodded. She smiled. "Yeah. I'm good. Tom and I are in a good place. And I want to make it work. I'm just... not sure it will. I love him. And I want to be with him," she said.

"You'll make it work. You're good together. Trust me," Madison told her.

The two of them looked up as Max walked in. Megan raised her eyebrows. She turned to Madison. "What's going on there?" She asked.

"Nothing. He's just an ass. And I'm a happy normal person," Madison said as she grinned.

"Uh huh."

***
Megan was sitting in the classroom. She looked up as Tom walked in. "Hey. Is everything okay?" She asked.

Tom nodded. He sighed and kissed her. "I love you. And I'm going to do all I can to be a good dad. I promise," he told her.

Megan smiled and nodded. But with things seemingly okay, would it last?