06

A/n: Madison Jenson and any kiddies she has belongs to _X_Sammii_X_

***

Megan sighed to herself as she walked onto work. Her head was a mess when it came to Tom and she didn't know what to do. She knew that she was starting to fall for tom and it scared her as she knew what he was like. Megan knew that he was still a player and she was scared as she didn't want to open her heart to him and she didn't want for him to hurt her. Megan looked to see tom as he stood in the hallway with rose. She couldn't help but feel annoyed. She felt as if nothing was good enough for tom and no one would be. Megan walked into the staffroom and sighed as she ran her hands through her hair and looked to tom as he walked on. She turned so her back was to him. She didn't want to talk to him. She was angry and she wanted him to be aware of it.

Tom walked over to her "meg?" He said as she turned to face him and glared "I'm sorry" he said as she looked to him and smiled "about what Tom, why don't you admit it. Admit what I mean to you and it's nothing. You can't love me because you don't want too, you want to play me like a doll like you do with everyone else and I just can't do it anymore. I am not a ty that you can play with. You can't pick me up and drop me when you want, you can use me when your bored, lonely or horny. I just can't do it anymore" she said "Megan" he called as she ignored him as she continued to walk off as Tom sighed not knowing what he was going to do.

***

Megan sighed as she walked into the office and frowned as she saw max and her sister Madison who were having sex. They noticed her and panicked as Megan looked to her sister and shock her head as she walked off. Megan knew Madison was with Chris and she couldn't believe Madison was sleeping with max. Madison walked after Megan and grabbed her arm "please, don't tell anyone. It was a mistake" Madison said as Megan looked to her and sighed "but it wasn't was it mads, it's not a mistake" Megan said as Madison looked to her and sighed "no, I don't know what I am doing" Madison said as Megan looked to her and smiled as she hugged her and smiled "it's going to be okay I promise" Megan said.

***

Megan sat in her classroom later that day as Tom walked in. She looked to him and sighed "I don't want to fight with you" she said as he looked to her and smiled "neither do I, I just want someone to talk to her, it's Georgia. Josh wasn't a mistake all of those years ago. She stole my sperm" he said as she looked to him in shock and walked over to him and hugged him "it's going to be okay" she said as he held her close but for how long would Megan be able to deny that she was falling in love with tom Clarkson especially when she was afraid he'd break her heart.