01

Megan groaned to herself as she walked into work. She rolled her eyes as she saw tom Clarkson who stood with The newest teaching assistant as he flirted away "oh please" she said to herself as tom looked to her and glared. Megan and tom couldn't stand each other. They got on each other's nerves. They had hooked up in the past and it was one of the reasons that Megan hated him. Tom had treated Megan as if she was nothing afterwards and she hated him: she had realised then that he was nothing but a womaniser and that he was only interested in sleeping about. Tom walked over to Megan and smirked to her "morning Megan" he said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "hello pig" she said as she made herself a coffee and sat down as tom looked to her and chuckled. Tom often wounded Megan up, he thought that she was a snobby cow but he still thought that she was hot.

Tom sat with Megan as she looked to him and glared "go away" Megan said as he smirked "oh please, we work together Megan besides you and I know both know that you are jealous" he said as she looked to him and raised an eyebrow at him and chuckled "your having a laugh right? Why would I be jealous?" She asked "because you want me again" he said as she laughed "I faked it that night, I mean I wouldn't want to hurt your precious little ego and trust me. The last thing that I want is to sleep with you again, I would get more joy over sitting on a dryer" she said as she stood up and walked off as tom looked to her and smirked after her.

***

Later that day, Megan sat in her classroom and sighed as she ran her hands through her hair. She looked to her phone as she sent her sister a text and smiled. Megan's sister work away a lot and she never saw her. Megan spotted tom as he stood outside of the classroom and saw him as he flirted. He was looking to her and sighed. She was going crazy when it came to Tom. He was getting further on her nerves then normal and felt as if she wanted to kill him, he was driving her crazy. Megan stood up and walked out of the room as she saw tom with Davina "excuse me?" She said as she pushed past tom.

***

Later that night, Megan sat in the pub and rolled her eyes as she finished her wine. She saw tom with Davina and rolled her eyes. She walked out of the pub and sighed as to followed her out as she urned to face him "are you stalking me now?" She asked as he looked to her and smirked "you wish" he said as he walked over to her. She looked to him and glared "what do you want?" She asked as he looked to her and smirked "you know your hot when your mad" he said as she smirked to him as he leant in and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he pushed her against the wall and kissed her passionately.