019

Megan had been avoiding Tom ever since he had told her that he wanted to end their relationship as he thought she wasn't listening to what he wanted.

Megan sighed as she woke and placed a hand on her baby bump. She looked to see Madison as she walked into her room. "So come on. What's new in the life of you and Tom?" She asked.

"Nothing. He broke up with me. And I'm fine with that. He doesn't care what I want. He wants the whole baby thing to be about him. And the stress of it is driving me insane," Megan said.

Madison smiled. "You don't need the stress babes. You're your own person. You don't need him trying to control you," she told her.

Megan sighed and looked at her. "I just... I don't understand why he's so adamant that baby is named Izzy. What's the obsession with it?"

"I don't know."

Megan sighed. "I'm not having Mads. He either wants to make something for our baby. Or he doesn't. I'm not going to beg him for anything."

Madison smiled and nodded. "You do what you want to babes. You're your own person."

***
Megan walked into the staffroom. She saw Tom and sighed. He looked to her. "We need to talk about the baby. And when she's born."

Megan turned to face him. "Yeah? Well how about you man up and admit that you're selfish for wanting me to name my child after your ex. How do you think I would feel calling the name of the woman you loved?"

Tom rolled his eyes. "I think you're selfish for not even considering it."

"Because I don't want to! Tom, I haven't been feeling good lately. And this isn't helping. Please just back off on this."

Tom shook his head and walked off. Megan felt her eyes watering. She hated how Tom had turned on her for no reason. She hated how he wasn't seeing reason.

Megan looked up as Steph walked towards her. "Don't let him wind you up. He loved Izzie, yes. But you're having his baby. You shouldn't feel pressured into naming the baby anything you don't feel comfortable with."

"He's not seeing reason though is he? He only wants to know the baby when she's called Izzy. But she's not called Izzie. She doesn't have a name yet."

Steph took her hand and smiled. "Don't let him get to you."

Megan sighed. "He is and I just don't know how much more of it that I can take."

***
Megan sat in her classroom. She smiled as Madison walked in. She looked at her. "What's up?" She asked.

Madison sighed. "Tom. He and Max are up to something. They're both being secretive and it's sucking. I just don't want you to be shocked if it turns out they're doing something they shouldn't be."

Megan rolled her eyes. "I don't care anymore to be honest Mads. Everything is just too much for me right now. I just want to make sure my baby is healthy. Tom can rot for all I care."

Madison took her hand. "Just focus on the baby. It's all you can do."

Megan sighed and nodded. But could she and Tom find a way to make it work? Unaware of how an accident was going to bring them closer together?