Chapter 2 ( In my heart )

Warm and love filled kisses along with the closure we had spent in the wide noon , together mating our hearts into one would always be in my good memories

Warm and love filled kisses along with the closure we had spent in the wide noon , together mating our hearts into one would always be in my good memories . My eyes fluttered open with still heaviness accumulated because of my tired self.

It was my first time and I was happy to have Hoseok . He was my first love and I wanted him to be my last as well. "Did you have a good sleep, Y/n ?" His deep voice whispered in my ears, giving a tingling effect within me.

My lips curved up in an instant as I turned my bare , delicate figure which was engrossed within the embrace of Hoseok. I lazily nodded my head while my still blurry vision travelled around and soon got them fixed outside through the window above the bed where we were lying. It was night.

All the cosiness snapped out as finally realization hit me. My body within a reflex jerked up and was ready to sit up before I noticed my bare self under the blanket which was covering both me and Hoseok. I defeatedly laid back .

Hoseok voluntarily looked outside as I did and soon he did get what was actually bothering me. I could hear him cursing under his breath before looking at me with his worried self.

"You should be at the palace...." He mumbled with a worried reaction on his face. He quickly grabbed his uniform from beside and left the bed in a rush while dressing himself up somehow staggering but as fast as possible. "I will be waiting outside. Quickly dressup." He said and within a moment, Hoseok was out of my sight.

I wish we didn't have to worry about the later. It did make me feel a bit down thinking how things were already fatal for us . Perhaps shrugging off those looming thoughts , I quickly dressed myself and left the hut .

"It's past evening, the civilians must be out and anyone can recognise us." As soon as I stepped outside, a tense Hoseok was met . He was pacing here and three while his hands grasped his hair , thinking hard what could be done next.

No matter how futile that situation was , still I couldn't press down my laughter at his reaction. He was off guard with my sudden outburst. "Princess, are you alright? You shouldn't laugh in this situation."

I put my hands on my mouth and finally pressed down my laugh after a while. " I can go back by myself , you know." I let out finally gaining a sober posture. "I am not letting you go alone at this time." Hoseok protested with furrowed eyes.

I looked at him and then brought out the dagger which I had inside the pocket of the hanbok which I was wearing. "The princess of Jeonju knows how to protect herself." This time he didn't speak although I could sense how much he wanted to protest . " I will be alright." My hands found themselves placed on Hoseok's cheeks as my thumb tenderly caressed them.

He was still a bit hesitant but soon gave in and nodded his head. I flashed a gentle smile at him. As a response to it he quickly took a chance to kiss my lips. "I hope we can meet soon." He said as we finally stepped away from each other. "We will , soon." I mumbled before taking steps away.