Chapter 31 ( Approval )

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

Life was really a puzzle. With one side of it being scattered , once you bring those pieces together, it turns into something beautiful only for it to fall back again and pull back up. The moment I realised my feelings towards Jimin and accepted the fact which brought the overpowering emotions to pour through our kiss , I could feel my scattered pieces being joined back.

But right after the moment where the warmth of the sun shone over us , came the cold lights of the moon showering its brittle reality. It was time to accept reality and face the harsh world .

The months in the shelter house , the moment with Jimin , the life in Busan was a mending process. But now I had to step back on the battlefield of my life. I had to let myself shatter again with the blow of many unveiled truths and upcoming revelations .

" Jimin." His name escaped from my parted lips ever so lightly, making the guy turn around to face me , his head laid on my lap. After the moment we shared together, it turned in a way where we both didn't like the idea of letting go of our closure. So within instance , I found the prince laying on my lap while my hands worked through his hair lulling him to sleep .

After that , I had no idea how long I sat , thinking about so many things. Thinking about my baby in the womb , thinking about its life after birth , thinking about my revenge, thinking about the possibility where there would be a success.

I was scared to step in Jeonju again , but how long would I sit back. The news of my presence was probably out in Busan and nobody had any idea when the rage of war might break.  Out of anything I didn't want to cause the disruption to peace.

And for that I had to leave . Because the queen wanted me , because this want would be the only way where I would be able to dethrone the king and queen of Jeonju. This would be my only chance to destroy them with the possibility of not letting my child be in any danger.

These thoughts came to a halt with a final decision. I would be leaving for the sake of bringing an end to this menace. Jeonju needed to be free from the rulers whose mentality wasn't worth pitying over. And bring the former princess, this was also a part of my responsibility.

Jimin had woken up some moments ago and although I was indulged in the depth of my thoughts, I could still feel his shuffle . So when I called his name out it didn't take him longer than a second to meet my gaze.

I couldn't help but let a smile linger on my lips , watching his cheek pressed on my lip making a small pout form on his lips , while his glazing eyes studied my features. He didn't smile back because I could see him reading my worries.

I could be read as an open book by this person yet that didn't scare me. Because at certain times, my emotions don't let me speak , don't let me express. And during those moments Jimin had always read me and known what to do. Just like he did now .