Chapter 14 ( Unveil )

Jimin's POV

Jimin's POV

Our way back to the house by the stream was silent. No one dared to speak , neither looked at each other. Whatever I said and did was indeed out of the blue but it was always fatal for me in case of pushing down my emotions to the guts.

When we finally reached our destination I was surprisingly welcomed by Y/n. It was the very first time when I didn't break in and it was all formal yet silent. I sat there without speaking much whereas I watched another figure fidgeting inside the kitchen.

Y/n's restless hands worked swiftly grabbing onto something from the kitchen counter before she finally moved onto the grinding stone.

Was she preparing herbs to tend my wounds? I wasn't sure about my thought but I was soon proved right when she advanced me with a bowl. "Apply it on your wound before it gets infected." Her hands proceeded and stood in front of me , holding the bowl closer for me to have a look at what it contained.

It seemed like a mixture of honey and turmeric and I was completely against these herbs. Not because they used to sting but hell I was dismayed by the smell. My head directly snapped to the other side as I stiffened on my seated position. "I don't need it." I let out trying my best to not show the breakout of uneasiness within me.

"Do you want me to bend low in front of you and apologise for what I did? If so , I'm not doing it . Apply this for your own good" She let out , making an instant scoff to leave my gape. Her words said as if I was being a brat to her and so she gave me an incision in return that was also on my neck.

"Well shouldn't you ? Now who knew I'll be a prey of your sudden mood swings?" A clattering sound could be heard from in front as I watched Y/n keep the wooden bowl on the table which was laid in front of the couch.

"Stop being so nonchalant about this situation. My emotions are not a play. You tried playing with it and I gave you back what you deserved." She spat out her words abruptly making me quiver my brows.

"I am really not getting what you mean by this ? One time you said that I'm pretending and next time you break down in front of me and now yet again you stated all this as me playing around? Do you really think I have time to kill ?" This time I urged to stand up from my seat but Y/n was fast enough to let her hand settle on my right shoulder and slightly pushed me back to keep on sitting.

I watched her as she took her place on the opposite couch and let out a deep breath. " I just can't trust anyone. Maybe you are not as much of a pervert as I had assumed you to be , but that doesn't change the fact that you were cruel towards me. " She let out while her eyes rested on her fisted hands. I felt a rush of heaviness on my heart as soon as her words reached me.

I wouldn't deny the fact that slowly her words were having a greater intensity on me and honestly I didn't prefer it. Yet it would only grow. Maybe it was that weak point which I held in my heart towards the life she had within her.