Chapter 27 ( Acceptance )

Jimin's POV

Jimin's POV

The hardest part was to tell the whole thing to Y/n. That's what I had thought but soon I came to a realisation that it wasn't even that hard to narrate everything to her. But the hardest part was to watch life leave her beautiful eyes although she was alive. Her vibrant , speaking eyes suddenly went mum and lost the glow it had always held. 

Her warm ivory shade of skin turned pale . She didn't look the same Y/n as she used to be. She looked lifeless and that made my heart drop. It tugged me to hold her into my arms and never let her go but I couldn't take a single step. When I tried to proceed she showed a shaky gesture to stop and then moved back into the room from where she had come outside after gaining consciousness.

" Give her some time Jimin." Sung-ho hyung muttered from beside me and patted my shoulders. I looked at him and then back at the closed door. Will she be fine on her own ?

Y/n's POV

When the truth came crashing I did not know what to feel. Right then staring at the void seemed so better. Out of everything, the only thing which I wanted to know was , did Hoseok love me ? Or was it a lie just like everything was. My own father ordered to kill his queen… the person for whom I was living, for the name of our love… it didn't take time to be something so hurting as a lie.

Maybe my heart would not break even more if I knew that the love which our relationship was named as , was nothing but just a part of conspiracy. I was breathing but each intake of air hurt . It felt like a heaviness had settled over me which prohibited me from moving or making any kind of sound. Was I just a bait for everyone? That thought made a sting rise within my eyes.

That sting turned into a burning wild fire and soon a tear escaped my wailing eyes. When I closed them to stop myself from being anymore vulnerable, more tears spilled. The darkness within my room was the only reassurance I had , the silence reminded me that there was no one to see this state of mine. Being not seen worked as a catalyst to my situation and brought out some sobs which soon turned into distressed wails.

I was told that crying makes your heart light but why couldn't I feel it ? It felt heavier. My hands reached out to my chest and the next moment I was beating them over my chest. The massive weight of truth being out wide in front of me didn't leave. I kept hitting myself until my chest ached and the screams escaped through my tattered lips. The hands which were brutally beating before then grasped onto my hair with a strong tug.

The blasting emotions within me couldn't be stored anymore. They all escaped with an outburst and I didn't know how to get a hold on me anymore.

"Why did he lie to me ?" That was the first word my strained throat could make out after I tiredly let my hairs go. Beating myself up didn't help , crying out didn't make my heart light. Everything was a lie. Everything. More tears cowped . "Everything was a lie… all the moments , all my firsts…his words. "