Chapter 6 ( close eyes on me )

"What is the princess of our enemy kingdom doing here?" My breath stuck in my gape as my eyes pierced into the hazel ones standing right in front

"What is the princess of our enemy kingdom doing here?" My breath stuck in my gape as my eyes pierced into the hazel ones standing right in front .

They had a darkness looming within and I knew that Jimin wasn't thinking straight , not if it's about me. "Prince I think you have mistaken-" Jungkook was about to speak but Jimin was faster to stop him.

"I know what I'm saying." His eyes never left from over me. The way his gaze fell it felt as if Jimin was digging a hole within me. As for Jungkook, on listening to the prince's words , he had fallen silent with his states on his feet.

Jimin took a step closer to me making my eyes quickly travel away which were strongly stuck in his direction. "I can never forget my enemy's face." There was a slick smile which his lips had curved into and it had successfully made me feel disgusted as ever.

"So princess Y/n , can I know why you are here, in my kingdom?" He intentionally intensified the words"my kingdom" in an attempt to show me where I belonged to and what he could do to me.

I wouldn't have bothered answering and I wasn't going to utter a single word that time as well only if Jungkook didn't go on for an explanation. "It's not her fault, prince. I was the one to bring her here when she was helpless in the forest."

With Jungkook's explanation, he had gained the attention of Jimin back to him. With his strong glares off from me , I could finally heave out a sigh.

" It could have been one of her traps to enter our kingdom and gain information . " Jimin spoke back . The whole time he had his calm on except for his words which were just hitting as hard as an angry yell could be. "I'm sure it wasn't." I was surprised to find Jungkook being so protective.

It wasn't even long that we had met and he was already there to protect me in this worst situation where he could be sued for speaking back. Nevertheless, the situation was worsening with each word being exchanged between the men so I finally decided to speak back.

"I have no purpose for being here." My voice came out clear as I looked up at Jimin with no hesitance. I was aware of the count of tension I had been pressing inside while speaking to him but from outside , I had to pretend stern. I would never make the mistake of showing my weakness to him.

"How can you assure me about that?" Jimin's shrewd gazes were back on me. The only difference was that time I was staring at him back , right into his eyes. "It depends on you , prince. Whether you want to believe me or not." I answered confidently but it soon backfired.

"I won't make a mistake by believing my enemy who was once eager to slice my throat." He scoffed at the end of his sentence.

"What can I do to make you believe that I have no purpose behind staying here?" I closed my eyes to press in the anger which was slowly rising within me. I hated him for the way he was. Inquisitive, annoying and perverted.

"I need to keep a close eye on you." He mumbled before placing his chin over the palm of his hand , gesturing to think of something.

"I have so much to know from you as well . Why are you here ? In what situations are you here? And more to come." He continued to blabber out his list of questions . I wish I could speak out right in his face letting him know how inquiring he was being.

"I can assure you about the fact that you won't be receiving any of the answers to your questions." Although I couldn't let him know what I actually wanted to say, I couldn't refrain myself from speaking that sentence.

Shock was what I could see written on Jungkook's face and as for Jimin he tilted his head while giving out a pissed smile before sharply looking at me. "You don't even have any idea of what I can do to you , do you ?" Jimin licked his lip while throwing that question at me.

I don't care about his strange gestures but to be honest I was scared of what he could do.

I wasn't scared to lose my life but I was scared for my baby. I couldn't let him know about my present situation at any cost. He was evil , he could do anything to break me , literally anything.

That's what I had known about him through our encounters. "First of all let me welcome our very special guest to Busan." He sarcastically let out , that made me furrow my brows out of confusion.

What was he even trying to say ? "And as the prince , it's my responsibility to care about your comfort and needs. So let's start with providing you a better place to stay ...."

He took steps closer to me till our figures were inches away from each other . My eyes went wide when I found him leaning forward as his heated breath brushed over my earlobes.

" Somewhere nearer to me." His voice sounded too deep as a shiver ran down my spine. This was only the beginning and he was already trying his best to make me have enough of his bullshits.

"I have a place to stay. So searching for a place for me to live isn't necessary." I could only imagine myself somehow escaping from there. But in the end I had nowhere to go either.

Praying for Jimin to agree with my words was useless. He would never agree to what I say or anyone. He could only listen to himself. "I didn't ask for your opinion. Be ready , royal guards will pick you up tomorrow, early in the morning."

That was the last words he left before taking his steps , forwarding towards the exit but his steps soon fell at hlt when Jungkook spoke up from beside me. " She will not leave." I could clearly see the dropped shoulders of Jimin held high as he yet again turned back.

The only thing absent from his reaction was the calm. He was actually pissed.

"I hate it when anyone speaks back on my decisions." Jungkook was the one to step forward this time. " I agree. You are a prince , you can do anything you want but that doesn't mean you can let anyone do something out of their will."

He was making himself fall in danger. I didn't know how far the consequences of talking back can go but taking it as an example when I watched my father throw the men at a dungeon , it wasn't surely something assuring.

Jimin's reaction was spelling out loud that he was going to throw something harsh at Jungkook and I knew how much a prince's word can do. To prevent that from happening I stepped forward to speak ahead of everyone. "I will go !"

I was loud enough to be the centre of attraction then. "Y/n , you don't have to do this." Jungkook's assurance made my heart feel content but I knew that it could bring him in danger.

He was kind towards me and helped me when I was in need. Thinking about myself in this situation where he could be in danger , that wasn't at all right to me. And so I decided to ignore his words and do what Jimin said.

"I'll move out tomorrow as the prince has asked for." It did hit my broken pride but I couldn't afford to lose another well wisher of mine.

I apologise for the delay in update. I was a bit busy last week and finally could make out some time to write.

I hope you enjoyed reading this part. Next part will be uploaded soon .

Let me know your views and don't forget to vote. Thank you so much for the love and support 💜