Chapter 26 ( The truth untold )

In the previous chapter , Y/n , Jimin and Sung-ho were out for a hunt where they found Jungkook and Y/n's step brother Jungho meeting each other

The following chapter is really important and has the twist in the plot , so pls don't skip it and read all the dialogues. Otherwise it will be hard to connect.

Y/n's POV

It was soon when Jungho noticed me followed by Jungkook. My brother had an expression of disbelief and astonishment. His eyes were widening with each step I took ahead. Jungkook's condition was nothing different.

My wrists were held by Jimin as he prevented me from walking further when we stood closer to the two people , one traitor and other….i was yet to know my brother's motive.

"What a pleasant surprise, Prince Jungho." Sung-ho spoke from behind and soon walked in front of me and Jimin , his nerve to protect us , the prince , hitting in. " Y/n… " Jungho decided to ignore the sarcastic greeting from the other person and tried to step ahead of me just to be blocked by Jimin.

He was baffled by the protective nature of Jimin towards me would be an understatement. I did understand his reaction though. Three months back I wouldn't even imagine in my wildest dreams to be standing hand in hand with my used to enemy. "You better stop right there if you don't want yourself inside the dungeon sooner."

Jungho gulped down his fear and obediently stepped back. I detached my gaze from my brother to Jungkook who stood there with his head lowered. It still ached to think that he was in contact with Jeonju even after knowing what was done to me there , even after the attack from Jeonju to end me….. this thought made me rethink about the festival night.

What if Jungkook knew about it… no that can't be true! He saved me… but at the same time I couldn't think less about how he changed after that night.

These all overflowing confusions made me look away from the two guys and inhaled a deep breath to calm down my nerves. "What are you upto ?" I questioned with a low voice. There was a silence after that and that did nothing but pushed me even further towards the edge.

"Why are you meeting up with my brother, Jungkook?" Calling out his name gained me a glance from Jungkook finally only for it to fall down on his feet again. I sighed deeply and spoke again. "I need the answers…." I trailed off as another line of sentence ran through my lips nonchalantly .

"Or do you want me to be gone as well ? Is it why you are now joining hands with those people ? Oh let me join the lines !" I was aware of my sudden rise of hysterical reaction. I was excited to explain , anxiety was at its peak , my heart was beating fast , I couldn't help but smile but at the same time also failed to not tear up at the thought .

"At first you decided to save me from dying because of starvation. Then you fed me and handed me over to Jimin. You even told him about my pregnancy because you thought he would use my weakness to torment me. Then when it didn't work you both planned that attack….. didn't you ? "