002

"Ah, you're up already!" Came a delighted voice from the doorway.

y/n sat up and saw the man from last night coming in, wearing the same clothes. He walked past her to the window to shut the curtains, then crouched by her and used his hands to cup her face. Suddenly, he kissed her, his soft lips brushing hers.

"I must admit, kissing a high school girl in her sailor uniform does have a kind of thrill" he mused before closing in again, this time sucking on her lips.

"Wait" y/n pushed him back " Where is this, who are you, and why am I here?" Anger was taking over her confusion and she wanted answers.

"Ah, I forgot you could talk" the man shot her an amused smile "My name's Ran Haitani, and from now on you're my pet <3" His voice was that of a child getting a new toy.

"I'm no one's pet" y/n spat, "Who do you think you are?" She tried slapping him but he dodged easily.

"Temper, temper!" Ran laughed, amused. "I think I'll bind your hands for now." He stood up and disappeared into the next room. A moment later, he reappeared with a length of rope. He took both her hands and tightly fastened the rope by her wrists behind her back. "Don't do anything rash, now. I really don't want to be screwing you while your whole body is tied up and your mouth is taped up." His eyes narrowed as he contemplated something. " Say, you don't have a loving family, do you? That would be very inconvenient for me. I'd have to find some clever way to cover up your disappearance, and I can't exactly throw you off a building and kill you can I, if I'm gonna keep you?"

Despite herself, y/n laughed. " You could fuck me when I'm dead or keep me as a trophy" She suggested "but no, my family hates me. Mostly my parents, but me too. They're dead, by the way." She added.

"Good for me then. I really don't wanna commit necrophilia." Ran pulled y/n into a kiss, this time deep and sloppy. Their tongues intertwined and he nibbled lightly on her lips. She couldn't breathe. Just when she couldn't take it any more, he bit down hard on her lip.

"Ah!" y/n exclaimed. She could taste a metallic twang on her tongue now. No doubt her lip was bleeding.

Ran carried on like nothing happened. One quick lick on her lip, then he was back to buissness. One hand was on her waist and the other was going up the fabric of her shirt, into her bra, finding her chest. He groped her as his head moved down to her neck, biting and sucking, leaving marks on her body. y/n moaned in ecstasy.

Damn, he's good

Of course he is. He's a grown ass man and probably has a body count of over 100, judging from his behaviour.

Do I care though?

I don't think so.

At least my virginity will get taken by someone that knows how to make me feel good.

y/n's hands were tied, so Ran couldn't take her shirt off. He resorted to pushing her shirt and bra up so they rested above her chest, leaving it bare. He sat down with his back against the wall and lifted y/n, so she was riding him, one hand supporting her waist. Looking up into her eyes and smirking, he licked her chest. Slowly at first, but as y/n's moans increased the also teased her nipples with his hand and mouth.

"Who knew even kids could be sluts?" He mused, smiling at y/n's moans.

"I'm not a kid. I'm 18 already" y/n gasped. Her head was going places and she was having trouble sitting straight.

"Well, little miss not-a-kid, I'm 30. How does that feel, huh? Fucking a man who's nearly old enough to be your dad?"

"If my dad were alive, he'd be over 40 by now." y/n glared at him, feeling hot and shameful.

"Well, If I were a few years older I could've been a teenage dad." Ran shrugged.

"Shut up and lick."

Ran stopped. He looked up into her eyes slowly, his gaze hardening.

Shit.

He laughed long and hard, the smile not reaching his eyes.

"Some nerve you got, huh? Don't forget your place, bitch. A pet is expected to be obedient, so shut your mouth. Next time you order me around, think hard about the consequences. Remember this." His words were calm, yet his voice was full of menace. As he lifted y/n's skirt up, his eyes were full of disdain.

Too late, y/n recognised the tattoo on his neck. Why it was familiar.

What have I gotten myself into...