012

"We've done enough foreplay, don't you think?" Ran picked y/n up and carried her to the bedroom. She vaguely noticed the table was restocked with cigarettes and alcohol.

"I don't know..." y/n mumbled.

Ran set her down on the floor. "So you want more?" He asked.

"Do whatever you want."

"Ass up, then."

When y/n obeyed, Ran inserted his cock inside her. It was a lot bigger than when she was riding it.

"Oh! I-" y/n yelped in surprise. Ran started thrusting. He wasn't holding onto her, so she had to reach her arms back and use her hands to hold onto his legs. Ran reached out to the nearby table and lit a cig. alerted by the smell, y/n looked at him over her shoulder.

"Seriously? Cigarettes while having sex?" She gasped.

Ran licked his lips. "Why not?" He shrugged. With his free hand, he spanked her.

"Ah!" y/n screamed.

He continued to do spank her. Slowly, the pain turned to pleasure. After a while, her ass cheeks went bright red. When the cigarette was nearly finished, he stubbed it on her shoulder, which was still covered in hickeys that were just starting to fade. It burned, but it burned good, temporarily waking y/n from the endless pleasure she'd been feeling caused by Ran.

"Ahhhh... Ran, that hurts..." y/n moaned. Her hands ungripped Ran's thighs, resting on the floor and acting as a pillow for her head. "I'm cumming..."

"Let's climax together, then." Ran smirked.

y/n felt Ran's cum pouring out inside her as she came. It was hot and made her insides throb. her own climax had made her feel like she was on Cloud 9, and the drugs only enhanced the sensation. Immediately, she slumped. Ran lifted a hand under her and wrapped it around her belly, pulling her up, making sure his cock was still inside her. He hooked his arms under her legs, then told her, "Reach your arms back and hold on to my neck." When she did it, he stood up and walked to the bathroom. He stopped right in front of the mirror.

"I find it quite sad how you make all these wonderful faces when I'm fucking you, yet you can't even see them." To prove his point, he used his hands to lift her thighs, bouncing her up and down. She saw her own face in the mirror and quickly looked away.

"This is too embarrassing." She muttered.

"Love, you just came three times in public. Three. This is nothing. Look up."

Afraid of angering Ran, y/n looked up. she barely recognised herself. She wore and expression worthy of an amateur porn star: Dilated pupils, open mouth with drool in the corner, cheeks flushed. The position also revealed everything; how her tits bounced, where her sticky pussy swallowed Ran; she saw all of it. Ran was kissing her neck, adding even more marks to the wide array that were already there. When she climaxed, y/n actually noticed her eyes rolling back.

"Let's go somewhere else, pleasee..." y/n begged, breathless and shaking.

"This position is fun though." Ran smiled. "But actually, I have a better idea." He carried y/n over to the shower. "Stand up." he told her. After she stood up, he turned the shower on. He chose a setting at random, and cold water doused both of them. Startled by the sudden cold, y/n flung herself into Ran's arms.

"It's cold!" She exclaimed indignantly.

"Whoops, my bad." Ran smiled lazily. He adjusted the heat to warm, then kissed y/n. He reeked of tobacco. Both of them were soaked now. The feeling of touching while warm water trickled down their bodies had a certain thrill to it. y/n's hands reached up, grabbing Ran's hair. It was all bristly, poking her arm.