003

Ran turned around and positioned himself, pushing y/n off his thighs so y/n was leaning against the wall with her legs wide apart . He took her panties off, leaving her skirt on. She didn't object. She knew who he was now. She saw him on the news once, a security camera had managed to record a video of him walking with a few other people. It hadn't managed to get his face, but the tattoo on his neck was enough evidence. This man was a member of Bonten, one of Japan's worst criminal organisations. The news had said that the people in the clip were likely executives, and she wasn't going to take any chances.

Ran sneered. "Whats with that look? It's a bit late to be scared, y'know"

"I..."

"Hmm?" His hand darted in and y/n instinctively closed her legs. It was too late though. He found her clit and pinched it hard.

"Open your legs, now. And speak up." There it was again. That voice that said "I could've killed you by now, but I don't feel like it yet"

Tentatively, y/n spread her legs out and said "I just realised you're a wanted criminal."

Ran barked a laugh. " Unless fucking with a criminal feels any different than with a normal person, I don't think you need to worry about that."

"... I'm a virgin. I wouldn't know."

"Lets make your first time memorable then, shall we?"

He inserted one finger into her pussy and inserted it deep. His fingers were long, and somewhat cold in her warm pussy. It hurt.

"Ah!" y/n screamed. She didn't even have time to say anything else before Ran inserted another finger. Then another. Three in total. They were spreading her hole out, making her walls wet.

"Not a bad reaction." Ran smiled, though his eyes were stone-cold. He kept fingering y/n while his other hand reached up to play with her nipples.

"Please... It hurts..." y/n begged, her breath shaky.

"Nope<3" Ran's eyes stared into hers, full of amusement.

He's doing this on purpose. y/n realised. He's making me feel pain because he likes seeing me like this.

She was moaning now. Her moans were loud, and they seemed to wake something up inside her.

He went faster and faster, each time pulling his fingers out for a bit to smear her wetness on her thighs. Each time he re-entered, he went a bit deeper.

She came. Her head felt light, her body unsure of what just happened, but enjoying it nonetheless.

Ran took his fingers out. He smeared them on her thighs and held them out for y/n to see.

"Look at how wet you are." He teased.

y/n felt her face growing hot. The sticky mess of her thighs and the feeling of her bra catching on her breasts didn't help either.

Suddenly, Ran put his fingers in y/n's mouth, reaching deep into her throat and making her gag. Her eyes teared up.

"Lick my fingers clean, why don't you? You should get familiar with your own taste."

y/n did as she was told, using her tongue to lick his fingers. She could taste herself, though she tried not to linger too much on it. Satisfied, Ran took his fingers out. He reached behind her then untied the ropes.

"Strip." He commanded. He unclasped the chain from her collar so it wouldn't get in the way.

y/n obeyed. Starting with her shirt, bra, then skirt. She left them in a pile with her panties. Ran was just sitting casually, watching her with a smirk on his face.