003 - Rewrite

What have I gotten myself into...

That tattoo was Bonten's logo. Fucking Bonten. The most notorious gang in all of Tokyo. Only executives had the logo tattooed on them, they said.

Thoughts raced through your head. You were panicking, remembering all those horrible things the News had said about this crime syndicate. Your mind was like a big pool of goop - fear had muddled up all your thoughts, and now you couldn't comprehend anything. You felt like at any moment, you would get shot in the head by this madman.

Unbeknownst to you, you'd started shaking. On your face was etched such a look of absolute terror, and it made Ran feel positively thrilled.

"Oi. Oi." Ran said gently, putting a hand on your cheek. "What's wrong?" his voice dripped with mockery, so soft yet chilling. He wanted to intimidate you. But you? You were already intimidated. Had been for a while now, actually. 

You didn't answer, keeping your eyes trained on that horrible neck tattoo of his. He followed your gaze, realised what had cause this sudden panic attack, then slowly, he started to smile.

Gently, almost lovingly, Ran ran his thumb along your cheekbone, tracing it as he murmured sweet words.

"This tattoo is a memoir of my life, a symbol that my younger brother drew before he died. Why does it terrify you so?"

Your further silence pushed him to spew even more bullshit, his mouth trying not to twist into a wide grin. "It's lovely, isn't it? A few years back, I was visiting our childhood home when I saw this drawn on a photo album."

"Cut your crap." You hissed angrily. You surprised yourself - the words came out so naturally, without even a thought. "Shut the fuck up. You're a fucking gang executive, don't shit with me. I don't live under a rock, I know exactly what that tattoo is."

Ran blinked at you for a moment, then the dam broke down and he burst into hysterical laughter. You jumped, trying to scramble away from him, but he reached out on the chain on your collar, effectively making you choke. Your hands were tied, but you wanted to claw that wretched collar off so bad.

"Hey, it was worth a try." Ran smiled, smoothing his hair. He watched you choke, spit covering your mouth and snot coming out of your nose. To him, you were the highest form of entertainment.

"Now. Back to business. If you're gonna cry, at least do it with your legs open." Ran moved closer to you, gripping your knees and pushing your body back, so you leaned on your arms. He shoved those knees of yours apart, and this time your didn't dare protest. Your lips quivered and your eyes stung, but you drooped your head and let Ran do whatever he wanted.

"Awww, poor baby." Ran cooed. "Lost all that attitude already?" He didn't bother to pull your skirt off, only pulling your panties down, tossing them to some insignificant corner of the room.

Gripping your head by it's thick mop of hair, Ran pulled your body over and sat down comfortably, while he pushed your face into his pants. The rough treatment made your nose bang into his bulge and you groaned.

"Help me out won't ya?" Ran waited patiently, leering down at you, waiting for you to do something.

"My hands are tied..." you said quietly. You weren't an idiot. You knew exactly what he wanted. You'd done it once before, in the school changing room. However, it'd been a girl then, not a grown man belonging to a crime syndicate. The two didn't have many similarities.

"You were given teeth for a reason." Ran smirked, pushing your head down even more.

"Please be gentle. I'll do it." You pleaded, quickly finding the zipper of his pants and pulling it down. The fabric got caught a few times, but eventually you got there. His grey boxers seemed surprisingly dry. Didn't people leak juices when they were aroused?