010

"You failed <3"

After that, Ran had slipped his hand into y/n's and guided her out of the café. He'd dragged her to a nearby park. Now, he sat down on a bench and told y/n to stand in front of him.

"Take your clothes off." He commanded.

y/n looked around. Not only was it cold, there could be people. The park was empty. Ran had also chosen a remote spot surrounded by trees, just in case.

"Hurry up."

y/n took her clothes of, using her hands tor cover herself. The moonlight filtering through the leaves illuminated her body. It was shivering.

"Sit on the bench and find a way to cum five times. We're not leaving until you're done."

Five times? That's impossible.

"I can't." y/n mumbled.

"Why not?" Ran asked. "You know you're still here because you're my dog, right? if you don't do this, you're throwing away your last chance of living a normal life."

"But-" y/n snapped her mouth shut as Ran glared at her.

Finding the courage to speak again, she said, "But we're in public. And I can't cum five times in a row. My body can't keep up."

"Really? I'm pretty sure most of Bonten's cumdumps have came at least 7  times a session. Heck, that girl from before could've probably managed it too." Ran smirked. 

Angry and hurt, y/n hissed, "Don't just throw me in with your convenient bitches!"

Ran sighed. "Fine then. Do whatever you want. I won't force you." y/n started to reach for her clothes, but when she heard what he had to say next, she froze. "As soon as you put those clothes back on, we'll go home and have a good nights sleep. Starting from tomorrow, you'll be treated as just another cumdump. You might even get shipped to China. How exciting is that?" Ran grinned.

y/n trembled. She sat down on the bench beside Ran, spread her lags, and didn't say anything. She was silently crying.

Slowly, she gripped the base of the dildo and pulled it out. It made a sucking sound as it came out. Ran got up and stood in front of her.

"Please give me the vibrator remotes." She lowered her head, ashamed.

"Here." He got out the remotes and set them on the bench beside y/n.

She switched them all to max settings. Then she rammed the dildo in her pussy again. Lucky for her that her time with Ran had made her sensitive. She pinched her clit as she played with the dildo, moaning loadly.

When Ran heard her moaning, he smirked. "Sweetheart, I like hearing you moan. But remember where we are." y/n blushed profusely. Glaring through her tears at stupid frickin' Ran, she continued to masturbate. In no time, she felt her climax coming on.

"I'm cumming..." She breathed.

Playing with herself while Ran watched in public made her a lot more sensitive.

After climax No.1, No.2 and No.3 came easily. Ran watched her but didn't say anything. Exhausted, She reached her hand up to grab his suit.

"Ran.." She moaned softly.

"Hmmm?" He looked down at at the hand that was gripping his suit.

"I can't cum anymore... I'm too tired..."

Sighing, he walked over to y/n. He picked up her clothes then sat down on the bench. He motioned for her to sit on his lap. When she sat down, he reattached all the toys and secured them with tape, then helped her put her clothes on. She clung onto him, breath heating his neck.

When he was done, he reached for the black bag and got out a jar of pills. y/n would've recognised them anywhere. Her eyes widened.

"No, please..." She pleaded.

Ran pried her mouth open and put a capsule inside. He took out a water bottle and poured some water into her mouth. It spilled, trickling down her chin and neck. Ran used the tip of his tongue to lick it, starting from her neck to the corner of her mouth.

"The trip to China is still open for bookings..." He said slyly.

y/n swallowed. Ran took out another pill then put it in his own mouth. He swallowed without water then kissed her.

"Lets stay here for a while." He said.

He hugged y/n from behind and rested his head on her shoulder. She let herself relax. They stayed like that for a while, in peaceful silence. After some time, Ran broke the silence.

"I'm going abroad." He said.

What?

"Huh?"

"I'm going abroad." He repeated.

"..."

"Probably for about two to three months."

"What about me?" y/n asked, disbelieving.

"You'll be staying at another apartment. I found out you have a bank account, so I'll be transfering money weekly. There, focus on your studies and take the entrance exam to uni. By the time you graduate, I'll be back."

"When will you leave?"

"Tomorrow."

y/n turned around to look at Ran. He was smiling.

"Since I'm leaving so soon, won't you give me the night of my life tonight?" Ran smirked.

"..."

y/n leaned in to kiss him. That seemed enough of an answer.