002 - Rewrite

"Well well, look who's up already!" a voice rang out delightedly from the doorway. It swung open and in stepped the very man from last night, the rando who had fucking kidnapped you. He still wore the same clothes, his face still showing that shit-eating grin.

"Let me out of here, fuckface!" you screamed at him angrily. He smiled at you, completely unfazed.

He walked past you to close the curtains, so the room was dim. As he walked, you continued screaming obscenities at him. He moved slowly and deliberately, and it didn't take a genius to figure out that he was provoking you.

Finally tired of your bullshit, he crouched down in front of you, grabbed your face, and pressed his lips to yours.

You squirmed and whined in protest, and the man tightened his hands on your face in warning. Shut up. He seemed to tell you.

You couldn't breathe. He was stealing your first kiss, but that fact didn't even register. His lips were undeniably soft, but you didn't care about that. It felt horrible. You wanted to break away, to never have to see this person again, a stranger who had managed to turn your life upside down in just 11 hours. You hated him, hated every single atom that made up his entirety.

When you were on the verge of asphyxiation, he pulled away and took a long look at your face: it was the colour of a tomato, mouth wide and gasping for air, lips moist, eyes half open and full to the brim with tears. He chuckled.

"You gotta breathe through your nose, you know?" he murmured teasingly, licking away the tears slowly starting to trickle down your face.

"Kill yourse-" before you could finish your retort, he closed in again, this time using his tongue to enter your mouth. His tongue beat rhythmically against yours, his teeth biting at it gently. His hands ran themselves up and down your back, stroking the nape of your neck.

Underneath his body, you melted into putty. You'd never known this kind of pleasure before. It was so, so good. You'd never known that such pleasure existed, let alone was possible. 

You hated it though. What kind of maniac decides to kidnap a suicidal high school girl and do this to her? You hated him. You hated him so much.

After he finally pulled away, what felt like aeons later, you butted in before he could do anything.

"Wait. Hold up." you gasped for air. The man stared at you, eyes looking down at you like you were some interesting dish that'd been served to him. "Who are you? Where are we? Why... Why..." 

"I'm Ran Haitani. You don't need to worry about where we are. From today on, you're my little bitch." he leered at you, his tone excited, like that of a child who was receiving a new toy.

"I'm no one's bitch. Don't fucking call me that." you spat bitterly, glaring at him with the force to pierce a hole through his skull. Ran, however, seemed unfazed.

"Yada yada." he dismissed your words with a wave of his hand. "Say, you're quite a temperamental one, aren'tcha?" 

"Let's fuck all that attitude out of you, shall we?"

You opened your mouth to speak, but Ran pulled you into a kiss again, this time deep and sloppy. God, he was so warm. His warmth enveloped you, and you were so overwhelmed that you lost all comprehension; all your senses were lost to the pleasure that was Ran, and he drew out of you sounds that you never even knew you could make: pitiful whines, ecstatic moans,... He used you like an instrument, your noises nothing short of music to his ears.

As the kiss went on, you started to feel heat pool between your legs. It was shameful, really. You'd only felt like this before when you were on your period, but even then you were able to hold back. Now, in Ran's arms, you couldn't do that - he kept unravelling you like a ball of yarn. Even though this was wrong, you couldn't help but moan like a wanton.

"Who knew even immature little brats like you could be such sluts?" Ran remarked, pulling away and smirking at you. One of his hands grabbed your face and squished it, making you widen your eyes in surprise.

"What makes me an immature brat?" you exclaimed hotly.

"Hmm... maybe the fact that you were gonna commit suicide cause your boyfriend broke up with you? You're pretty dumb for an 18 year old."

"I never said that!" you retorted. "I don't even have a boyfriend. Also, how did you know my age? You're one sick fuck." 

"Your student ID, duh." Suddenly, Ran bit hard on your bottom lip. 

"Ah!" you shrieked, squirming and starting to cry harder. A metallic taste filled your mouth, and you had no doubt that you were bleeding.

"Shhh." Ran comforted against your lips. He lapped up the blood, using his fingers to gently caress your spine to calm you. Slowly, those fingers slipped under your shirt, moving round to the front of your body and petting your hips. Your hands were tied, so Ran couldn't take your shirt off. However, he pushed your bra up so it rested on top of your breasts, then pulled your shirt over your head so that it caught on your shoulders, straightening you up and pushing  your chest out.

The cold air met your body, making your muscles tense up. Ran studied you, a victorious smile on his face. 

You wanted to cry so, so bad, but you held it in. Now was the time to stay strong, not to be vulnerable. It was so fucking frustrating: he was doing terrible things to you, yet you melted as soon as he touched you, like some lowly harlot. You felt physically repulsed, not only by him but also... yourself.

As he undressed you, Ran marked your neck. Sometimes he pressed light kisses to your skin, other times he bit down hard, making you certain that blood was being drawn. After your top half was exposed to him, he moved on to your bottom half: he untied your legs. As soon as they were free, you started kicking him as hard as you could.

"Quit it, bitch." Ran growled, grabbing your legs and squeezing them hard.

At first, you stayed silent and kept trying to kick him, glaring at him as the tears in your eyes dried. However, his grip kept tightening, to a point that it became extremely painful. You whined, but Ran didn't let go.

"L-let me go! My legs are going to get crushed!" you stammered in panic.

"So? If they get crushed, at least you'll stop struggling and take it." Ran deadpanned.

"I- I'm sorry!" you begged. It hurt so bad and Ran still hadn't let you go. Tears flowed from your eyes as you pleaded with him. "Please! Just stop this!"

"Listen up, bitch." Ran hissed. "Shut your trap and learn to be obedient, got that? I could shoot your head off any day of the week, so stop acting like you're worth shit here. This is your final warning." his voice dripped with malice, eyes glaring at you with disdain as he finally let you go. You took shaky breaths as you stretched your legs, gingerly testing them. As for Ran, he'd started thumbing your skirt, playing with it as he surveyed you coolly. You didn't know what he was thinking.

You stared back at him, wondering how evil you'd need to be to do something like this. the more you stared, the more his tattoo seemed relevant. Where had you seen it before?

The TV. 

On the news. 

Wasn't that the symbol of a notorious gang?

Fuck.