009

"You serious?"

"..."

"Ha! Sure."

"..."

"Okay <3"

y/n had just woken up. Hearing Ran's voice, she sat up  and rubbed her eyes. Then she stood up and entered the living room.

Ran was texting on his phone. Aware of her presence, the looked up and smiled.

"Morning, sunshine." He seemed happy.

"Morning..." y/n mumbled groggily, then headed off to the bathroom.

The whole day, Ran was at home with y/n. He made phone calls and spent time with y/n. She got to know about his hobbies and preferences, and he did hers. At one point, Rindou came over to give Ran his laptop and a shady looking suitcase. y/n didn't see it though, because she was busy watching TV. After lunch, Ran let her choose some clothes online, which were left on the doorstep.

"You need proper clothes. You can't keep wearing that uniform all the time." He'd told her.

She had clothes at home, but all of them were in cardboard boxes, probably already at her uncles house. The moving cans had been scheduled for yesterday.

A thought sparked in y/n. "Now that I think about it, what do you do about your clothes?" She asked Ran.

"What do you mean?" He asked back.

"Where do you get your clothes and stuff?" She elaborated.

"When I sleep with you, I'm in my boxers. I have other houses to, obviously."

It made sense, so y/n didn't really push it.

After dinner, Ran made a proposal. "Wanna go for a walk?" He asked.

"Sure." Was y/n's reply.

Ran nodded, then disappeared into the bedroom. He came out, holding a bag. y/n wondered what was inside. Ran pulled out a vibrator and a huge dildo, though it looked smaller than Ran's thing.

"Take your pants off and spread your legs~" Ran sang loftily.

"Can we please not?" y/n asked nervously.

Ran smiled. It wasn't his usual lazy smile, though. It made y/n shiver. She didn't know it, but this was also how Ran smiled when he shot people.

"So... either you put this in or I'll drag you out to the streets naked and on a leash." His tone was playful, but his eyes glinted with malice.

Oh, right. She was his dog, not the love of his life.

Ran assesed her. "Well, what are you waiting for?" He asked.

y/n took of her shorts and underwear. She sat on the sofa, spreading her legs.

Ran handed her the vibrator. "Put this in first." She did. "And the dildo." She put that in too. The dildo pushed the vibrator in deep, pressing against her G-spot.

"Ok, now get changed." Ran ordered.

It was lucky that it was early spring. Cold enough that y/n had bought a turtleneck sweater. It covered her collar. When she was done, she nodded to Ran to show that she was ready to go. He was holding the black bag.

y/n and Ran left the apartment. The hallway was spacious and clean. The descended using an elevator then stepped out to the cold night air. As soon as they did, y/n felt the vibrator pulsing gently inside her. She looked at Ran, whose hand was in his pocket. Playing with the remote, no doubt.