011

As soon as the door slammed shut behind them, y/n and Ran's bodies found each other. Ran pushed y/n against the door, arm reaching above her head and resting there. He smirked. y/n was trapped, and didn't mind one bit. She bit her lip.

She cupped her hands around Ran's face. Why was his skin always so cold? She stood on her tiptoes and dragged Ran's head down. Their height difference was really big. Seeing y/n's struggle, Ran chuckled. He slid his hand under her ass and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around his middle and her ams around his shoulders. Their mouths hastily found each other. y/n moaned. After kissing for what felt like an eternity, Ran carried y/n away from the door, putting a hand on her back so she wouldn't fall.

He carried her into the lounge and turned on the lamp. it's warm glow illuminated y/n's flushing face.

"Damn, you're beet red." Ran teased.

"Shut up." y/n pouted.

"Nahhh. That's way too adorable. Raise your arms." He told her.

He took her shirt and bra off and smiled when he saw the vibrators. He ripped them off. He pulled her pants down and reached into her panties, pulling the dildo out, earning a moan from her. He licked it then cast it to the side, then did the same with the vibrator. He sat down, and she climbed onto his lap.

y/n took Ran's suit off, then his shirt. She cast them to the floor. She pressed her hand to his chest, licking his tattoos, starting from his neck then to his chest, lingering on his nipples. Whatever skin she saw, she bit it. Especially visible places like his neck and shoulders, they were covered in her hickeys.

Ran stroked her back, smirking. "Leaving quite a few marks today, aren't we?" His eyes were full of amusement.

y/n grabbed his shoulders and tried to push him down. He wouldn't budge though. He stared at her, expression between amusement and puzzlement.

y/n climbed off Ran and dug through the pile of clothes on the floor. When she found his necktie, she told him, "Stand up."

Ran stood up, eyes searching. Ever since she kissed him in the park, y/n had been acting different.

She grabbed his hands and held them behind his back. There, she tied them together with his tie.

"You've never been topped, have you?" She said, holding her head high. The drugs made her act freer, more reckless.

"Nope. What, are you gonna top me tonight?" He grinned. "Not doing a very good job, I must say."

y/n didn't bother answering. "Sit." She ordered.

Ran sat down. His eyes were unfathomable. 

"Spread your legs."

When he did, she set herself between them. Taking his belt off, unzipping his pants and pulling his boxers down, y/n put Ran's dick in her mouth. With each lick, he got harder. She couldn't swallow it whole, which frustrated Ran. His hands were tied, so he couldn't even push her head down. Sure, he could've broken the restraints in a second if he wanted, but he wanted to watch y/n's sloppy attempt at being a top.

In the end, Ran relented and came. y/n swallowed it. Standing up, she took her underwear off and climbed on top of him. Sitting down slowly, taking him in, y/n started to bounce. It all felt so terribly slow and boring to Ran. As soon as y/n came, Ran broke free of his restraints.

Shocked, y/n's eyes widened.

"Really, y/n. Promising me the night of my life, but giving me this? This isn't going to cut it." Ran's eyes were bored. He didn't even smile, which worried y/n.