CHAPTER THREE

AMANDA

GAB invited me to attend their fifth Anniversary together. When I found out about this club, at first I didn’t like it. Because I'm not used to going to that kind of place. But In the end, I also agreed because JAYDEE texted that she would be late coming home because they have a bonding of her team work.

The first thing that came to my mind was that she was with that JIE again.
Hindi ko alam kung anong namamagitan sa kanila ni JAYDEE. base on What I read to the text messages from that woman to her cellphone is like she's very sweet to JAYDEE. I do not know why? but I get annoyed with her when she sent a sweet messeges to JAYDEE.

Also to just to have fun for myself. Sumama ako kay GAB to experience the first times circumstances in my life. But I didn't expect that the bonding she mentioned to me is the same place we were going.

I saw her while there's a woman hugging her in the middle of the dance floor I saw her, while a woman hugged her in the middle of the dance floor they were surrounded by people dancing around.

Nasa harap nya ako at nakatitig lang sa kanila. I know she call my name because I read it to her mouth.

There are something inside me that I didn't call it jealous kasi hindi ko naman dapat yon maramdaman dba? But deeply I don't like to see them like that. After a few minutes stare, tinawag na ako ni GAB para bumalik sa bench namin.

Kasabay namin ay nakita ko sya sa kalapit na table namin. She starring at me. I waited her comes to me for ask Why I'm here but she didn't do it because she's busy taking care of her TIPSY GIRLFRIEND.

"Are you okay?" Bulong sakin ni GAB para mas marinig ko dahil napakalakas ng tugtog.

I smiled at him and Nod.

"Tell me If you wanna go home, ihahatid kita." He said.

"I want to stay here." Sagot ko sa kanya na may masayang tono. I want to stay here because I want to watch JAYDEE that's the reason.

GAB is good and kind of gentleman, I let him to court me because he is the type of my Ideal man. But I can't feel the real joy when I'm with him. Maybe because we have only a few months of courting process? So I'll wait for the time that I'll also have feelings for him.

I can't help myself to look at her, Gusto kong puntahan nya ako dito para alamin kung umiinom ba ko. Pero parang wala syang pakelam. Nakakainis! This is the first time that she ignore me. Hindi ako sanay!

Mayamaya pa she carried JIE to the comfort room, noong dumaan sila sa likod namin. Tumingin ako sa kanya at hinihintay kong tumingin sya sakin. But she didn't do it again! NAKAKAINIS NA! I can't get her attention!

There's bothering on my mind kung anong relasyon ang meron sila . She never tell me about her, Nakilala ko lang sya dahil sa mga text message nya kay JAYDEE.

But the thing is. Nasasaktan ako noong nakita ko na silang magkasama.

May mga sinasabe sakin si GAB na hindi ko na rin maintindihan dahil sa tuliro ang isip ko at ang lakas pa ng music. Kaya ngumingiti nalang ako sa kanya at nagiiba ng topic.

I see them back to their bench but that JIE lean to her shoulder and hug her arm. And It's clear to me that there have something in them.

I give back my attention to GAB. I can't bear to see them like that, kaya niyaya ko si KAI lumipat ng pwesto.
Tumayo na kame at doon pumuwesto sa my stand table may kadiliman sa part na yon but It's okay than to see them.

Until...

"AMY!?" I heard her voice call my name, kahit napakalakas ng tugtog. Kaya napalingon kami ni GAB sa kanya.