CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR : Honeymoon

AMANDA

*On the wedding venue....

"I just wanna tell you a story....." my mom gives us a speech but she choose to tell a story for a moment...

JAYDEE sitting beside me infront of our guest. Napapalibutan ang buong lamesa namin ng puting rosas pati ang buong paligid ay ganoon din.

Ang mga bisita namin ay iilan lang dahil hindi pwede ikalat sa buong mundo ang nangyaring kasalanang ito.
Although okay lang naman sakin na malaman ng lahat, because I'm really proud that I had a wife now.

But JAYDEE can't bear to hear something toxic from the social media. Ayaw nyang pagfiestahan ako. And that's good. Dahil alam kong iba na rin ang pananaw ng mga netizen ngayon.

My guest can't also use their phone to film us on our wedding ceremony, and the photographer we hired is the only person who can film it as a memories of our wedding day.

"When AMANDA is a little kid, she ask me If what's the feeling of being a wife...."

I remember, I saw mom and dad was always happy together. And my curiousty is that feeling of being happy with a someone.

"I told her that being a wife is very sprightliest, because you've feel an extraordinary love...."

When she told me that, also my curiosity to that feeling of having an extraordinary love is sprouted me.

Unti I grow up, Hinintay kong maramdaman ang extraordinary love na yon. And I found it to JAYDEE. Yung love na sobrang saya na parang ayaw mo ng tapusin yung mga pangyayari sa buhay nyo na wala kayong ibang ginawa kundi ang magmahalan lang. Yung LOVE na laging nagbibigay sayo ng lakas para mapursigi ang lahat ng bagay na naghihila sayo pataas. I USE MY LOVE FOR LISA TO GET THROUGH ALL THE PAINS, WHEN SHE'S FAR AWAY FROM ME AND THE SADNESS OF BEING ALONE.

"And now.... " Humarap sya sa amin ni JAYDEE. Noong nakita kong pumatak ang luha nya ay hindi ko na rin napagilang hindi umiiyak.

"My daughter, you are a wife now, you should do your best to be a good partner for JAYDEE....."

I really can't believe na sinasabe nya ito sa harapan namin ni JAYDEE ko at sa harapan ng mga taong nakasaksi ng pagiisang dibdib namin..
My mom is really againts with the LGBT , but now she understand what we feel in this not ordinary relationship.

"I really proud of you, not only because you are the Ambassador of a Luxury, but because you've grown with a brave-spirited get through along the trials...."

I just wanna hug my mom right now T______T

"I also proud of you because you are now is a DEVOTED WIFE..."

It's really makes me cry T_____T I also can't believe that I'm already wife of JAYDEE GARCIA.

I feel JAYDEE'S hand on my shoulder and comforting me..
Noong nagkatinginan kami ay nginitian namin ang isa't isa.

"To JAYDEE.. I saw all your pains on that day she left you until she comes back again to yourlife...and you proven me how much you deserve my daughter is...."

Nakita ko ang pagngiti ni JAYDEE habang umiiyak... Alam kong napaka saya nya.

"I really thought that the forever is only for EVA and ADAN. But now the both EVA can exist it..." Nagtawanan ang lahat because her tone is joking...

Humarap ulit sya sa amin at ngumiti ulit sa aming dalawa.

"I really overwhelmed right now to see you both happy, after all. I just want to congratulate you as recieving my gift for the both of you...." her servant give us a envelope. We're open it and read it.