CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

🎼"Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous, I couldn't speak....."

Bagay na bagay ang kantang ito sa amin noong una kaming magkita....

🎼In that every moment
I've found the one and
My life had found its missing piece...."

I can't help myself to cry, When I saw her walking alone in the Aisles..
While I'm waiting her in the altar, naiisip ko na ang babaeng ito na talaga ang gusto kong makasama.

🎼So as long as I live I'll love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white*

AMANDA is wearing a long white dress.. Sobrang ganda nya.... napakaswerte ko sa babaeng pinili ko makasama habang buhay...

🎼And from now to my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in whitetonight.....

I saw her mother is crying on the right side.
I know she's very happy for us..

🎼What we have is timeless
My love is endless
And with this ring I
Say to the world

Lahat tayo ay may sari-sariling blessing galing kay lord.. all we can do is to wait for that blessing..

At yung blessings kong yon ay nangyayari na ngayon...

🎼You're my every reason
you're all that I believe in
With all my heart I mean every word

Noong makita ko na sya ng malapitan.... Ay ngumiti ako sa kanya. Kitang kita ko ang pagiyak nya sa likod ng kanyang belo.

This is our dream BABY.... Pagkatapos ng lahat ng pinagdadaanan natin. Yung akala nating dalawa noon ay impossible. NAPAKA POSSIBLE NA NGAYON. <3

🎼So as long as I live I love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now to my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

Hanggang sa marating nya na ang kinatatayuan ko, Hindi ko sya maiwasang yakapin.

"You both now tell your vows."

This wedding included with a selected people..

🎼Na na na na
So beautiful in white
Tonight

"AMANDA ISIDTO ..... just want you to know that I would want to be with you in any struggles and trials. Until we reached again the best part of it's success....." I hold her hand..

"And also I just want you to know that I would love you and give you the family you deserves......" She really crying because of my vows...

"If I had a chance, I will give you a lot of baby...." Narinig ko ang pagtatawanan ng mga tao sa paligid namin pati sya ay natawa rin.

"On this day, I'll promise to you that I would be the best person for you and infront of your mother and to all the people who witnesses this vows. I will cherish you, respect you and love you until the end of time....."

That's the end of my vows ..

"JAYDEE GARCIA *crying* I wouldn't left you again in any by chance. I don't wanna feel alone again. T.T Without you, my life can't paint and I wanna see you in my everyday life because you are the delight of my world..."

NAPAKA SWEET NG VOWS NYAAAA T____T

"Now, I'll marrying you, because like what I promise to you, as long as I live all my life is only yours..."

ALL OF MY LIFE TOO IS ONLY YOURS AMANDA ISIDTO..

"There is nothing to be hurt us again, and we can made our love story will be going through well again. You made me happy the way nobody else can...."

IT'S MY PLEASURE TO LEADING YOU ON THAT LOVE STORY....

"I love you so much.... And keep this vows as credibility of my love for you. YOU ARE MY LIFE JAYDEE. So please lets taking care of eachother for the rest of our lives."

Her vows is full of thrill. It's really makes my heart happier.

🎼And if a daughter's what our future holds
I hope she has your eyes
Finds love like you and I did                                      
Yeah, when she falls in love we'll let her                         
I'll walk her down the aisle
She'll look so beautiful in white
You look so beautiful in white

"JAYDEE YOU MAY NOW KISS YOUR BRIDE..."

After the preacher told that... Iniangat ko na ang belo ni  AMANDA....

Her eyes is full of tears...

I held her face with my two hands, We're slowly close our eyes at the same time until I reached her lips close to mine.

I heard everyone around of applause.. And this wedding will be end..

We're both walking back to the Aisles together while smiling at the people around us.

WE ARE PROUD TO SAY THAT NOW WE ARE WEDLOCK <3

"Huuuuuu! Congrats!" Sigaw nina LANEY at RUTH.

Biglang inihagis ni AMANDA ang bulaklak kay LANEY. Nataranta naman ito sa pagsalo.

I remember the day na naglalaro kami nila LANEY, RUTH at AMANDA. Noong mga panahong may nararamdaman palang ako kay AMANDA at hindi pa kami.
We open the topic kung sino ang unang ikakasal sa kanilang tatlo. We're filming that. Nakatakip ang mga mata nila tapos Ituturo ko kung sino ang unang ikakasal sa kanila. Kahit walang kasiguraduhan I CHOOSE AMANDA, because I really want her to marry me. When they already watch the film, LANEY demands. Sabi nya sya ang pinakapanganay sa kanilang tatlo kaya dapat mas mauuna syang ikasal. But you see now. I win if who I choose. Kaya siguro ay nagawang ipasa ni AMANDA ang bulaklak nya kay LANEY.

THE LGBT MARRIAGE IS REAL. AND IT'S REALLY NOT BAD IF YOU GET MARRIAGE TO THE SAME SEX AS YOU. BECAUSE LOVE IS FOR ALL. GOD LOVE US WITHOUT CHOOSING SOMEBODY BUT HE LOVES US IN A DIFFERENT WAY.

AT NANINIWALA AKONG KAYA KAMI IKINASAL NI AMANDA DAHIL ITO ANG GUSTO NG DIYOS PARA SA AMING DALAWA.

AND THIS IS A REAL GIFT FROM HIM.

----------------_----------_-----------------------------

A/N: AT KAGAYA NG PANGAKO KO SA TOKTIK COMMENT SECTION MAG AUPDATE AKO. HAHA
- THANKYOU SO MUCH @_julia48_0 at napasama ang story na to sa recommended mo.
- press 1 kung nababasa mo to.  ****

- This is not a FINALE 😁 dahil ayokong nabibitin kayo, dadagdagan natin ang chapters para hindi nyo masyadong mamiss 🤣 stay tuneeee....