CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

AMANDA

" MOM PLEASE, HAYAAN MO NA KAMING MAGING MASAYA!!" My mom was holding a gun pointed on me.... While JAYDEE is on my back.

"I'LL NEVER LET YOU TO BE HAPPY! YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER AMANDA! WAG MONG SAYANGIN ANG LAHAT NG PINAGHIRAPAN NATIN!" She was aim to trigger the gun anytime..

"PLEASE MOM!"

*Baaaaaaaaaaaaaangggggg*

I Open my eyes and see the white sealing... It's all a bad dream...

Where am I?

I heard a beeping thing beside me, and trying to rounded my eyes in the whole place.

Is this a hospital? Until I feel a warm hand holding my hand...

It's JAYDEEEE!

I just wanna cry.. because of the happiness I felt right now. I can't believe that she was here and holding my hand. 

I tried to up my hand and touch her head..

THANK YOU JAYDEE...

After a sudden she get up her head...

"AMANDA?" I saw the delight on her face..

"baby. I'm sorry....." She put my hand on her face.

I'm sorry too baby. I just wanna tell it to you but I can't open my mouth.

"I really love you okay? Wag mo ng intindihin yung mga sinabi ko kagabe. It's all wrong...." She touch my head. At tumayo para maabot ang pagyakap nya sa akin..

I nod because that's all what I can do.

I REALLY LOVE YOU MORE JAYDEE T____T
THANK YOU FOR FORGIVENESS.. THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE. T_____T

I'm so emotional in the middle of my situation.. But I'm so happy because I know now that my dream come true...

I feel the warm of her lips kiss my forehead.

"You must be healed, and I promise to you. I'll never leave you alone."

That word give me a pleasure... Gustong gusto ko ng gumaling gustong gusto ko na sya makasama ulit.

If we settle to HAWAII.... I will resign as ambassador of CHANEL. And live with her and enjoying the every moment we spend together. I'm nearest to my dream.

2 days akong nakahiga sa kama... At nagoobserve sa paligid.. I also heard that my name here is AMY GARCIA. Natatawa ako kasi she really trying to hide me. Hindi sya nagpapapasok ng kahit na sino dito sa ward ko. Mga ilang nurses lang na nahchecheck sakin. Hindi ko rin sya nakitang umalis sa tabi ko. She always talk to me kahit hindi ako makasagot sa kanya.
I watching her eating beside me and she's trying to share it with me, but I can't eat.

"Yare ka sa mommy mo! Sa Switzerland pala huh?" Gusto kong matawa sa kanya but I can breath without this oxygen.

How did she know that?

It's RUTH? Nakakatuwa naman. They help me to hide myself..

"The ambassador of Luxury brand of CHANEL FRANCE is Infront of me and lying on the hospital bed. " She really teasing me. Siraulo sarap saktan... Pero I'm glad that she's being like that and she never change..

Lumapit sya sa akin at hinawakan ang aking pisngi.

"Magreresign na ko....." Hinihintay ko lang ang mga susunod nyang sasabihin.

"LANEY, give us a hideout on her province. And she makes sure na walang ibang makakakita at makakakilala sayo doon."

This is what I want JAYDEE!
I'm glad that LANEY knows about this.

"I don't let you to go back in FRANCE at maging sunodsunudan ng mommy mo....."

T___T JAYDEE YOU'RE SO MEAN ....... YOU MAKE ME CRY...

"Are you coming with me?" I nod.

"That's my girl." She kiss my forehead. I'll trying to seat.. gusto ko syang yakapin and YES I SUCCEED.

"AMANDA, NO..." Nagawa ko ng galawin ang katawan ko at tuluyan syang mayakap.

"Isn't hurt?"

"* I shook * N-no."  I CAN ALSO OPEN MY MOUTH.

"Just wait I will call the doctor...." She ran too fast..

After that circumstances, the doctor remove my oxygen. And I'm glad that it's really not hard to breath.
I also trying to walk and JAYDEE was there to carry me.

Until I get the fast recovery.. nakakakain na rin ako. At nagpapalakas.

"baby look who's here?" She carrying a bag. She open the zipper and BALI was there and jump on my bed..

"BALI!!!!!" Niyakap ko si BALI. I REALLY MISS HER. T__T

"Do you miss mommy amy?" Dinidilaan nya lang ang mukha ko.

JAYDEE Sit beside us.

"Thankyou so much to bring her here. Parang mas lalo akong naging okay." I smiled at her.

She gave me a smack kiss. Tinitigan nya ako ng seryoso na may halong saya ang kanyang mga mata.

"I LOVE YOU AMANDA MANABAT ISIDTO "

"I LOVE YOU TOO JAYDEE GARCIA."

Until our lips met...