... and the fun times [lemon]

A/N: A lot of you are thirsty, and I must oblige. You don't need this chapter AT ALL to enjoy the rest of the story. The story has been out for like 5 years already and I just now posted this lemon, so yeah seriously no need to read if you're not a fan of smut. Skip away~

To those proceeding, this chapter is a very big deviation from the story which is not crude in terms of diction. Dirty words are used, dirty things happen but if you're willing to read, then you already accepted that you here to read a raunchy lemon.

I did this cause I love you guys and honestly, this is such a funny couple that I knew it'd be fun to write.

[x]

Despite the humid air of an Ember Island night sneaking into the room, neither of the room's occupants cared about the giant hole in the wall. You had already accepted the situation and so had he. The story of your husband rampaging the mansion to light a fire in the Avatar's heart brought you a swell of pride. 

To be honest, you also found it ridiculously hot. 

Yet you used that surge of lust to seal the deal on your marriage. Your lips found solid purchase on his, sucking and biting, tongues dancing in a heated battle for control. Growls and moans followed in your feverish exchange. Both of you desired each other and the right to take authority.

More items around the room were thrown about as the power struggle ensued. Books, dressers, clothes all fell rapidly on the floor as the both of you kept pushing each other against the wall. Each time, your frames melded together in a desperate attempt to feel your bodies close with your arms wrapped around each other tightly.

"You are... so aggravating," Zuko hissed between each bruising kiss. 

Your eyes gleamed with a certain sly bravado, one that he begrudgingly found alluring. Instead of acquiescing to his demands, you unhooked your arms from around his neck and brought them to your chest.

Golden eyes watched with unsated desire as you pull your tube top down, allowing your breasts to spill free. He gulped before another growl erupted from his mouth. His hands were quick to let go of you in hopes of groping your chest yet you gave him no chance. 

"Not until you're naked," you commanded as you caught his lingering hand. 

Your husband huffed out a curse word before ridding himself of his shirt. Chiseled muscles flooded your view, but you stood firm in your convictions. He smirked at your drooling expression; it grew wider when he dropped his swimming trunks.

He knew your mind was now hazed with unrestrictive lust. You needed him, just as much as he needed you. 

"Bed, now," you ordered.

As much as Zuko would like to enjoy ravaging you into a senseless state, he craved your touch enough to adhere to your whims. He sauntered over to the bed and sat, yet he begun to lower his back onto the mattress when he noticed your intentions. 

The sultry swing of your hips was subtle but drove him mad; he felt himself harden even more especially the moment you straddled his abdomen. Heated skins pressed against each other, only heightening their desires. 

"Why are you not naked, My Queen?" he chuckled lowly.

The nickname you wanted in bed brought a surge of heat to your core. Your lips curled into a small smile, and you extended your arm behind you to gently seize his cock, earning yourself a grunt from him. 

"I'll be naked soon." Your hands begun their spell on him, pumping his length in a deliberate motion. Each gentle tug lured him into a madness as he hoped for more. Soon, you quickened the pace yet it was not enough for the passion inside him.