first time glance.

*it was 6 in the morning i was asleep still i was supposed to be up already getting ready for the first day of school but i couldn't i was too tired all i could hear was tic tic tic... tic... TICC... TICCC.... it started getting louder and louder as i got up startled it was just my dumb alarm*"oh for fuck sakes..."*i got up rubbing my head it hurt so much i wobbled to the bathroom smacking the door right open then looking at the mirror *"dam im so sexy.. even with a messy face like this im a boom"*i glanced at myself for a moment then remembered i had school*"uhhh this is so annoying why do i have to go to school today i should have just become a stripper instead"*i washed my face as i grabbed my ribbon tying my hair up then grabbing the toothpaste almost dropping*"ahhh shit get yourself together y/n..!!!"*as i was brushing my teeth i wondered if the school would be great  i thought to myself as i spit the toothpaste washing my mouth then heading to my closet grabbing the uniform*"ahh yes tall skirts perfect"*i grabbed some personal clothing (LIKE PANTIES AND A BRA 🙄) i then changed up quickly *"now i have to fix this long ass hair.. so annoying"*i went over to the place i normally make my hair i sat on the floor because im too broke to afford getting a table and a chair i sat on the floor and grabbed my brush and started to make my hair after maybe 30 mins i was finally down*"FINALLY! FUCK U HAIR!"*i got up and did my little dance forgetting about how late i was*"OH FUCK- I FORGOT..."*i quickly grabbed my backpack and started to speed run downstairs almost tripping  i then put my shoes on and started to run forgetting that my dumbass quirk was teleportation after a minute of running i stopped coming to my sense*"oh yea...-"*i then teleported to school *"that was easy"*i looked up and down at the school*"U.A. High School..? seriously now im actually regretting the fact that i didnt become a stripper "*i walked through the school  gates looking around at the students*"dam guess im the pretty mf in the school"*i rolled my eyes as i continued to walk then walking in the school getting greeted by the principle looking down at him bc he was so short*"i-i" *i was so shocked to see such a short person greet me*"hello! im nezu U.A's principle"*i crouched down to shake hands with him*"h-hello im um y/n nice to meet you"*i put on the face miss goody face to be in good terms with the principle *"you must be the new student come come follow me child!"*i got up and started to walk behind him trying not to step on him he just kept on talking and talking so annoying! he finally stopped in a random class*"since u were found to be the best teleporter in the world.. *he mumbled* sadly..)) you'll be in class 1A""a-alright sir thank you!"*i opened the door since he was too short to reach it and then i was welcomed by.....