Strange feelings ?

* 4:44.. i cant seem to fall asleep.. iv been tossing and turning back and forth.. i wonder if toya's still awake.. *

*She got nervous slowly turning around and peeking through her sheets to see if he was asleep*

"darn i guess he fell asleep.. cant blame him bc damn these sheets are so comfortable"*she got up and slowly walked to his bed getting close to him and whispering*"ayy if you dont speak ur gay"*she chuckled a bit*"guess ur g-"*just as she was about to continue he pulled her on to him pulling her into a bear hug*"tf? toya." *he moved his head closer to hers not replying* 

*as she laid down next to him in silence she got more nervous feeling her heartbeat go faster*

*4:54*

*my hearts beating so fast. what tf is happening to me*

(the next day bc im lazy)

*we both laid down while hugging each other* *i never felt this safe before. she thought to herself once she woke up not knowing this was the guy who kidnapped her before and nearly killed her*

*she got up exhausted scratching her head then turned around and shook toya to wake up* "toya wake up. TOYA WAKE UP" *she started shaking him aggressively* "WAKEY WAKEY ITS TIME FO SCHOOL" *just then toya woke up startled* "NOO PLEASE ANYTHING BUT SCHOOL" *he got up to move but lost his balance and fell on the floor*

*y/n laughed as he tried to get up finally deciding to help him* "come on we have a busy day silly boy" *they both made their way to the kitchen area where everyone looked serious*"whats wrong guys? did something happen"*mr aizawa let out a big sigh*"The L.O.V headquarters sent us this note. someone from here put this note. because no way someone from out there could have came in here. before i went to sleep i put something around the villa to protect us."*everyone looked at y/n giving her weird stares expect toya and kiri*"what? why are you all looking at me?"*y/n put her hand on her hips and gave everyone a dirty look*

*Mr.aizawa got up and walked towards y/n*"Well. we wont lie to you. we think its you y/n. you were kidnapped then came back right? strangely. you seem a bit different. for example yesterday. you were quite noisy. And lets not forget. the L.O.V headquarters is really far. Only a person with fast speed or teleportation can get here so quickly. everything's pointed towards you y/n." 

*whats going on in y/ns mind right now : mann. aint no way this saggy coochie looking bitch saying its me like WHAT? ME Y/N?? GIRL* "Mr.aizawa i can accurately say im not the one who did that? and so what if i have teleportation i wouldnt wanna harm anyone here."

*toya grinned*"Mr.aizawa when i spoke to you when i got back i forgot to tell you when me and bakugo were trapped. yea everything was dark and stuff. but i heard a quite familiar voice. it was more of a male toned then a female toned one "*toya then put his hands over his eyes and leaned over at y/n*"it was so hard to escape poor bakugo risked it all for me now his suffering" 

*everyone felt worried for toya as they all came to comfort him* "THIS IS BULLSHIT"*y/n slammed the table*"I SAY WE KILL THEM ALL"*Mr aizawa scoffed covering his tiny smile*"or i say we help bakugo escape then find out whos behind this note"*everyone agreed*"so toya and y/n you guys already know ur a dou so both of u on ur ways and for the rest"*he pointed at each one and made them pair up*"so the plan is.."*as mr.aizawa explained the plan and how we will ambush them*

*after a few hours we had already packed our things up and hit the road*

*its been around like 6 hours the sun is setting and were still going*

 "TOYA SLOW DOWN."*as they both walked around a river jumping around the rocks*"its not my fault ur as slow as a turtle"*y/n noticed toya seemed a bit serious like his mind was filled with thoughts*"listen not that i care about you or something but are you okay? also when are we gonna rest ! we have been walking through this river for half an hour"*i looked at toya*"im fine and we have to keep going for atleast half an hour there should be a tiny house for us to stay in. and i think its gonna rain theres clouds forming."*y/n sped up a bit and reached him almost falling into the river*"yea ur right. why dont i just teleport us there"*toya held my hand then looked at me*"no you need ur energy to when you teleport us back to somewhere safe." "okay fine."*as we continued walking and jumping toya held my hand gently making sure i dont fall down. thats cute of him. whatever tho he smells like onion.* 

*half an hour has passed and toya was right it really was gonna rain. HEAVY RAIN!* "quick y/n we gotta get there quickly"*as we both rushed toya slipped causing both of us to fall down right at the end of the river wetting both our clothes. we helped each other up and rushed to the tiny house we swung the door open and closed it behind us*

"that was close."*i said as i moved my hair around to dry it off a bit*"woah. this place is kind of packed"*we both looked around to see a fire place with a grayish couch and a small kitchen area with some food and a 1 bedroom place* "this is perfect"*toya said as he smiled* "yes but girl we really need to dry these clothes up so i say we take off everything and let it dry"*i then put my bag down*"i have a black sleeping lingerie so thats abt it for me and for you i packed you some shorts and a white shirt just in case" *toya crossed his arms*"someone came prepared"*he then walked over and took his clothes*"ill change here and you go change in the bedroom little man"*i scoffed then grabbed my outfit*"we will put the wet clothes near the fire place alright?"*toya nodded then went into the room leaving it slightly open*

"what a weird guy"*y/n mumbled as she started taking off her clothes*"why do i feel like im being watched"*i looked around feeling weird then quickly put on my night lingerie*"okay uhh i did not expect this to be really tight and a little short and why does it make my boobs look so good WHAT. i really should have became a stripper"*as y/n checked herself out she heard a little giggle*"you wanna become a stripper huh?"*y/n turned around to see toya staring at her checking her out a bit*"GIRL WHAT THE FARCK why didnt you make any noises. this is hearing private talke !!"*toya laughed then walked close to me*

"you know y/n i never told you what we did the other night"

"oh yea what did happen?"*toya got closer then smiled*"we didnt actually do anything we just made out then you fell asleep mid way 😂"*he laughed*"GIRL. I THOUGHT WE DID SOMETHING"*he then got serious again and started walking closer making y/n back up to the back end of the couch*"i mean we didnt do anything because you fell asleep but"*he then wrapped his arms around y/n putting one of his legs in between her legs*"with that outfit. i think something might really happen."

To be continued 

(Also for the people waiting im sorry i forgot about this and i got busy with my life but im back and ill continue it)