loving welcome.

(last chapter) *i opened the door because this short bitch cant reach it as i opened the door i got welcomed by...**a bunch of weird-looking teenagers*"ohayo! im Ochako Uraraka~! its a pleasure to meet you!"*i mumbled to myself*"she sure didnt  make a big move towards me i walked off ignoring all the others staring at me i sat on the chair close to the window then putting my bag down   hearing a loud ass voice*"MOVE IT EXTRA'S"*and a little short person with glasses fangirling behind him**i titled my head to see who it was it was a tangerine looking ass 😃🔫 i accidentally let out a giggle making everyone turn around and look at me including that tangerine*"whats with the laughing extra?"*both person and him walking towards me placing their bags next to the 2 tables next to me*"oh nothing just laughing about how u look like a fucking tangerine""WHAT DID U SAY TO ME U FUCKING EXTRA?"*he then banged the table really hard*"aww is the baby getting upset already?"*then the person who was with him finally spoke*"bang me like that 😩"*the room went silent everyone was staring at the midget until the teacher walked in everyone stood up including me since i wanted to be in good terms with the teacher*"good morning. 1-A students..""good morning Mr.Aizawa"*everyone sat down as i did the same*"so before we start  we will introduce our new student please welcome yourself "*i got up quickly everyone was staring at me i just went ... then finally spoke*"I- I AM  Y/n i-i mean i am y/n its nice to meet all of u i hope we can all be friends!"*y/n's pov: hopefully these rats dont actually come talk to me""now then please be seated and let the class begin"(*skip to when the class finish cuz yea :-) )*i was busy drawing random stuff when a green haired broccoli came up to me*"hello im izuki midoriya"*i accidently let out a laugh*"IM SORRY WHAT-?""i-im izuki midoriya nice to meet you!""oh hell noo im not dealing with a broccoli first a  tangerine now this?"*i stood up and walked out of the class*

(sorry this was short i was too tired)