dream or reality?

*in last times chapter*

*i was still asleep sleeping peacefully but i was disturbed by knocking.. knock knock knock.. i thought it was coming from the door so i ignored it.. drifting back to sleep.. i heard something open.. probs someone from outside the room.. until i felt someone standing on top of me..*

*~end of chapter~* 

* my eyes were still closed but i felt it.. felt someone standing on top of me.. after a few moments of silence i opened my eyes shocked to see him..*"Y-YOU.. HOW-"*he smirked*"shocked to see me darling~?"*he then used his hands to make blue flames crouching down and putting his hands on my neck still shocked to see him i couldn't do anything..*" i said ill kill u didnt i~" "W-WAIT.."*trying to reach for something desperately i held a book that was next to me smacking him on the face then teleporting away*"think again bitch"*i then teleported out of the room trying to reach out to my other roommates**cold hands grabbed me  putting a knife right next to my throat then giggling*"ara~ ara~ u thought u could escape~?" *i teleported away her being confused then teleporting back to her but holding a knife to her throat *"ara ara am i right? u thought u could fool me?" * i forced her to walk forward kicking my bedroom door open* "fucking move and ill cut open this rats throat" (to not get you'all confused toga pretended to be the midget- thats why i wrote "she" 🙄 so toga was checking if the window was open so dabi could get in through the window and kill her but like it didnt go as planned-)

"you have 5 minutes to explain to me why did u go through my fucking window and how did this whore get in the dorm?" *he smirked*"y/n y/n y/n.. u dumbass.."*right at that moment  the last thing i saw was blue flames* *i woke up sweating.. it was just a dream.. i checked around my room it was nothing..*"shit... my chest hurts"*i got up still sweaty asf  i opened my room door.  and went to the little kitchen area*(forgot to say it in the last chapter :,) ) *i poured myself a cup of water and drinking it then putting the cup on the counter and went back to my room i  jumped back on my bed and while i was drifting back to sleep.. i remembered i had my door locked how was it open..*

(sorry it was short i was tired :,) )