Exciting day~!

its been a few weeks of school i felt weird about my classmates... they are very annoying and kind of interesting i guess-?? i was sitting alone in the cafeteria as a red-haired boy with shark teeth approached me sitting right next to me "hey im Eijiro Kirishima! but u can call me kiri!"he seemed interesting... "im y/n nice to meet u kiri"*i smirked*(NOT IN A DIRTY WAY-) "so u liking the school so far?""its pretty shitty""AWW WHY!!! ILL TELL U EXAMPLES ON WHY ITS NOT THAT BAD"*as he continued to talk and talk the tangerine and the little midget person walked to us*"OIiiiiii shitty hair  ur with this little shit?" "bakubro dont be rude!"*i didnt pay attention to the little shit bc i was busy glaring at the midget *"is that ur little toy?"*i asked*"nah its just some dumb fan of mine"*the person then squealed in happiness**i laughed a little as they both sat down *after a few hours of us talking a loud bang was heard from the distance*"nani~? what's that noise?"* I asked feeling kind of nervous*"i dont know ill go check"*said Kirishima*"its probs some dumbasses trying to trick everyone.."*he started walking and walking until he faded  away we sat awkwardly just staring at each other until another loud bang was heard  and kirishima was flying hitting the wall breaking half of it*"SHITTY HEAD!"*i ran over to him checking if he was fine he was.. he was just resting... bakgou and the midget were fighting a strange-looking girl with yellow hair*"WELL WELL~!!! A NEW FACE I SEE~!!! IM SURE SHIGARAKI WOULD LIKE A NEW MEMBER~~~...""DUMBFUCK USE UR POWERS ALREADY!!!"*he yelled at me trying to process what just happened i hugged kiri and teleported somewhere safer.. i put his head on my lap waiting for him to regain consciousness*"kiri... wake up all ready..."*i was starting to get scared since he was the only rat i liked in the class.. after a few moments a figure started to approach us  he had half burned skin and black hair.. blue oceanic eyes.. really good looking.. too...*"a-ah.. A-ARE U A SUPERHERO OR-???"*he smirked finally reaching me.. he looked down at me as i looked up at him*"p-please my friend here.. is um unconsciousness"*he crouched down only looking at me but not kiri.. i got nervous i was about to teleport until BAM.. it was all dark.. and blurry  i felt cold hands hold me and take me away... what will happen to me...?

(if ur a child.. i suggest u leave this story... the next chapters wont be holy...)