weirdo's

it was still dark my head hurt like shit.. i could hear strange voices people laughing and talking.. and mostly.. banging.. banging noises.. BANG BANG BANG... i woke up startled and scared.. i couldnt see what was happening someone had put something over my eyes.. was i kidnapped?? i mean.. i know im hot but dam..

 *"h-hello..??"*it was the same voice of the mysterious woman..*"goody goody~! ur little toy woke up~!"*then i felt the same cold hands reach to my cheek and remove the blindfold or i think it is..*"glad ur awake.."*he smirked as he stood up and walked over to the counter*"w-what the fuck..""ooooo she got a  thang~!!!"*the same girl said as she laughed*"what the fuck do u guys want? are you all like into me  or sum cuz like i can make it work  🙄"*then both of them burst out laughing *"OH NO SWEETIE WE DO NOT WANT U WE WANT U TO-"*the girl got disturbed by a blue haired boy covered with hands almost made me vomit not gonna lie...*"ahh she's awake i see..*the boy then approached me making me feel more nervous  as he was head patting me he said*"welcome to the L.O.V court.. we have a special deal for you~.."*i gagged because his breath was too stinky*"bleh 🤢"*the boy then immediately put his hand down embarrassed walking away a few meters*"w-well we got in the wrong foot i see~!"*he looked at the girl*"why don't u um.. introduce yourselves  as i go do something.." *he covered his mouth still red faced walking out of the room*"oh no.. shigaraki  must be embarrassed how rude of u to say that!"*she walked up to me grabbing me by the shirt i was too exhausted to  even teleport *"listen here miss girl just cuz we kidnapped u dosent mean u have rights to be rude to shigaraki"*she then let go of me i didnt say a word because i didnt want to die i guess..*"ANYWHOO... im himiko toga but u can call be toga~!.."*she winked*"wow.. nice name for a ugly woman 🙄""YOU LITTLE.."*she raised her hand to slap me but the half burned crisp stopped her*"toga.. no remember why we kidnapped her.."*she sighed walking out of the room*"im dabi but u cant call me dabi since ur a uhm.. not worth calling my name..""ill call u burned crispy then"*i laughed*"stu.."*he looked at my weak body*"your weak i could kill u right now..""do i look like i care? kill me if it pleases ur unpittyful eyes""just shut the fuck up already"*he approached me crouching down at me*"ill punish u .. just not right now.."*he put the mask back on**its been a few minutes i could feel his presence in the room waiting nervously for something to happen after a few minutes.. my eyes started to lose.. it went blank as i heard the thud of my body falling to the ground.. i fell asleep >:l at this moment!!! dang it!!!