mission

*i woke up seeing toya laying ontop of me both of us half naked*"AYO"*i got up and pushed him off*"WHAT THE FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK"*toya woke up shocked*"whats wrong y/n?" *she looked at him angry*"WHY ARE WE FREAKING HALF BUT-NAKED? WHAT DID WE DO LAST NIGHT?" "do you not remember anything?" *he smirked seductively at her* "no i dont wh-"*suddenly she got flashbacks from yk what*

*~flashback~*

*as he kissed y/n passionately he pinned her on the floor as they were kissing they both stopped and started taking their clothes off*(😏😏)*she then sat on toya's lap and began making out with him passionately then the-*

*~FLASHBACK OVER~*

"SO WAIT- WE KISSED AND? I DONT REMEMBER THE NEXT PART?" *he got up and patted her head*"sweet lil y/n."*he smirked as he got dressed leaving her shocked* "AYO WHAT THE F-"

*after getting ready*

"soo where is mr aizawa?" "were supposed to meet up with him in this spot" *he pointed in the map*"gunga mountain villa." "and why that place?" "because we are supposed to be checking it out because a raid might happen." "okay i can like just teleport us there " "then do it?" "OK"*she grabbed his shirt and teleported them there* 

*the first thing they saw was mr aizawa right infront of them* "AHHHH" (mr aizawa speaking):"oh shut it y/n. you guys are pretty late." "SORRY SIR."*i said in a scared tone*"its fine anyways. so we brought some more people to help with the mission" "oh really who?" "look behind ya idiot."*we both turned around to see the tangerine the broccoli and kiri<3*"AHH KIRI UR HERE!"*y/n ran and gave him a big hug*"yes hi hi"*she then looked at the others*"disappointed u guys are here." *tangerine looked at me like he was about to kill me*"OH SHUT IT YOU TRASH ASS-"*mr aizawa then stepped in*"shut it."*we all then stood but. in the other hand toya stood out bc of how tall he was *"LOL SMURFS." "shut it toya." *he then looked at all of us*"so here's the plan y/n and kiri will be clearing the west side bakugou will be clearing north side deku and toya will be clearing the south side. and i will be clearing east. got that everyone?" *we all nodded and got ready to go*"ready kiri?" "yeah."*as i held his hand i felt him get nervous**we then teleported to the west side*"so kiri do we split up?" "no i dont think we should." "alr so lets look around fully"

*after they searched bc im too lazy*

"so west seems clear." *kiri looked at me*"yea." "so what now? do we just stay here?"*i said in a nervous tone*"well. i wanted to just be here alone with you y/n" "what?"*i backed away a little as he got closer putting his arms around my waist* "kiri.."*i looked at his lips then looked at his eyes*"kiri?"*before i could continue speaking he pulled me in for a kiss**as we were kissing we heard someone cough* *i quickly pushed kiri away* "am i disturbing something?" "n-no."*mr aizawa scoffed as we both stood ashamed a bit* "so west is clear. lets head back"*as we teleported back i couldnt help but think about what happened. so i did who knows what with toya NOW KIRI?* *as i was deep into my thoughts cold hands tapped my shoulder it reminded me of him.(i forgot yall arent the akinator to guess whos him its dabi)*"AHHH" *i turned out to see toya behind me* "uhh y/n are u okay? did something happen?" "no no toya everything is fine." *he patted me* 

*in a few moments a loud bang was heard. we all went out to see and turns out we have been tricked. turns out league of villains. had something else planned. they went after bakugo. as we teleported to them they were already gone.* "oh no.." *i said in a worried tone while looking at mr aizawa*"its fine y/n. bakugo is strong we can find him. he is a brave hero nothing will happen to him"*i sighed still worried and looked around for toya* "wheres toya?" *mr aizawa then turned to me*"what do you mean y/n? wasnt he with us 2 mins ago?" "yes ms aizawa but i dont know." "well we shouldnt be worried about him so much he dosent matter at the moment." *i nodded *"now y/n. we must go get the other members then make a plan to get bakugo."*i nodded again still silent*

*after a few minutes of waiting for everyone to gather up*

*mr aizawa let us stay in the villa since it got a bit late.*

"so. everyone. pick the person who will share the same room as you then go to sleep. anyone who will leave their rooms will be punished immediately"*mr aizawa crossed his arms as we all noded and left*

*i was still worried about toya and bakugo so i didnt bother picking someone to share a room with before i knew it kiri and the rest already picked who they will stay with*

"mr aizawa?"*i called for his name as i walked over to him*(i used he/him here bc i lowkey said his name alot dude😭) *mr aizawa turned to me in a tired look*"yes y/n." "do you think they will be safe?" *mr aizawa sighted as he patted my head* "yes y/n. just dont do anything dumb and try to teleport to the L.O.V headquarters."*i nodded*"you should head to sleep y/n." "alright mr aizawa. goodnight."*they both smiled as y/n left to her room*

*i still couldnt sleep. why am i so worried about toya if his so annoying?* *i covered myself with my blanket*"ughhh this is so annoying."

*i still couldnt fall asleep.. 3:00 3:01...3:02. as i was trying to fall asleep i heard my door opening slowly. was it mr aizawa checking if im a sleep? dude ill fucking get my cute ass kicked 😭*

*i closed my eyes tightly pretending to fall asleep just then. i heard my door close then sounds of loud thuds were heard. i closed my eyes tighter feeling someone's presence.* 

*few minutes passed. i still felt the person watching me but i still continued fake sleeping. i turned to the other side were they could just see my back.*

*not even a minute passed i felt them breathing down my neck then whispered*"did you miss me y/n?"*i turned around quickly to find toya smiling at me*"you dumbfuck!"*i got up and jumped to hug him*"where were you?"*he stayed silent*"i just got lost.."*i smacked him hard*"ur soaking wet. go change"*he nodded as he left to get changed*

*after he changed*

*i sat on my bed as he came in and closed the door behind him*"so what happened while i was gone?"*he sat next to me *"nothing much but bakugo is missing." "oh.. thatss interesting.." "im worried about him even tho i hate his ass"*he hugged me*"its okay y/n im sure his okay."*we stayed silent then i pushed him away*"ok i need to get my beauty sleep"*i crawled to the other side*"where am i supposed to sleep then? what did mr aizawa even say"*he tilted his head* "oh yea i forgot he said we pick someone to share the room w and since i dont have anyone to share it with you can sleep in the room with me*"on the same bed?"*he smirked*"no you fucking idiot there another bed for a reason."*his smirk turned into a sad face* "fine :c"*he then got up and jumped on his bed*"so fucking comfortable" *i layed down and covered myself up* "you better not make any noises." "yes ma'am!"