played by me

it had been a couple of days. turns out the people who kidnapped me are villains they've asked me to join their little gang "L.O.V" kind of stupid i asked them to give me time to think about it till i wait for a plan to escape.. they have been feeding me bread and water and sometimes offering me alcohol ikr they're giving a 17-year-old that anyways they all are rats.. 

*after a few days* 

i thought of an idea.. since they offer me alcohol every Thursday night..  ill pretend to drink it until they are all fully out.. then ill escape.. or atleast try... my target is dabi since he is the last to get drunk.. ill make sure he pays for beating my ass...

*Thursday night 8:00*

its 8 o clock.. the time they'd come and get me.. *as i waited the door finally opened it was himiko toga coming to get me her scent smells like fish..**as she dragged me to the room i tried to memorize what to do.. they lock the room. and make sure i dont run they untied me and took off my blindfold waiting on the chair they always make me sit down in finally himiko was back with the alcohol(toga speaking: *HIC*"y-You want sum its reaLlllll good")"yes fuck this i want to drink all of it!!!"*i grabbed it and started drinking trying not to show that im fake drinking*(toga pov): *OmEEE LEZ GOoooOOoo) *she wobbled away from me i spit it out as fast as possible then hiding it away i then got up pretending to be "drunk" and went off  to look for dabi after a few minutes of trying to find him i finally found him he was in the corner of the room sitting alone drinking alcohol i wobbled over to him pretending to be drunk asf*"HeY sexy~~~" "what the fuck do u want?" "i want to have fun.."*i sat down next to him reaching to his lap  as i started to play with his hair*"dont u just.. ever get lonely...~???" "yea i uhm guess..-" *he was focused on my position turning kind of red* "you know.. im free tonight.. we could have a little fun.." * "u-uh. i-im good..-"   "aww come on..~ its a one time thing you'll miss it.." *i got closer to him and whispered to his ears* "i can be ur little toy tonight.. you could play with me.. undress.. mee and.." *he looked around making sure everyone had passed out then he picked me up* "ill show u real fun...~"*he smirked as he  left the room while carrying me then taking me into a bedroom*

*y/ns pov:SHIT YES IM SO CLOSE TO ESCAPING!!!* *he put me down on the bed and started to take off his cloths i didnt want to see him naked so i just grabbed him and started to kiss him now making out with him* * as we were kissing he started to climb the bed now over topping me  he started to unbutton my shirt * *y/ns pov: AHH SHIT SHIT IM TURNING RED* *i stopped kissing him*" hm~? whats wrong princess didnt u want this i can take u back to that cold dark room..~" "n-no its just i need to use the bathroom.. you know get ready for big daddy.." *he smirked* "i see.."*he laid down to the side* "ill wait.." *i got up still red getting out of the room and walking over  to the "bathroom" *y/ns pov: FUCK YES.. IM SO CLOSE..."*after a few minutes of searching i finally found the exit but... shigaraki was passed out next to it so i quietly got close to him and took the keys then got up and started to unlock the door finally.. after 1 minute of opening all the keys... i opened the door now starting to run but.. dabi grabbed my hand*"WHAT THE FUCK DO U THINK UR DOING" "LET ME GO U FUCKING CRISPY LOOKING BITCH" *i kicked him and started to run * *after getting far away i heard something.. a person yelling..* "ILL KILL YOU Y/N ILL KILL U U FUCKING DICKHEAD"* i didnt listen to him but those words scared me i continued to run until i got far away.. it was getting blurry* "SHIT NOT NOW SOMEONE PLEASE"* it was getting heavy to breath it started to get blurry and blurry i fell to the ground it started getting darker and darker but then...

a girl or a guy  flew right down on me it had red wings i heard their pure voice "hey are you okay..?"*as that person reached down to get me i was already passed out..*