league or villains.

it felt like hours past but its just been a few minutes by the time i was awake i heard people talking i trying to move around so they would notice i was awake it had been 5 minutes before they had noticed me

"ahh finally ur awake"*the tone of that blue-haired boy*"ahh have u brushed ur teeth?"*the people who were in that room went silent.. then i felt my hair being pulled i was too weak to even speak**then the same person who grabbed me by the hair pulled my blindfold off**it was a tall person with a suit..? his face was covered with a strange-looking mask**then the same girl spoke*"you shouldn't say that to All For One he is the strongest after all"*she smirked at me weirdly* as the rest looked at me disappointed *"u got this weakling for us dabi?""yes since she was the only one i found.."*i looked at his lying face and he looked at me back he knew dam well i knew he was lying*"you fu-"*i was about to speak until i was disturbed by some dumbfuck*

*he had some weird-looking clothing.. and his mask made me want to vomit..*"what is it Moonfish?""D-d-d-iiiddd u TeLLllLLl HeeEErrr ABbbOUTtttt the ThhHHhhing.."*i almost vomited... *"OKAY HOLD UP... DO U GUYS BRUSH UR TEETHS..???"*they all looked at me with a death stare...*"h-hah.. kidding-"

"we will need to discuss this actually.. this being seems to be too weak... someone please take her somewhere.."*as he dropped me  the weird hands that were on the blue haired guy picked me up and took me out of the room*"EEE...-"*taking me to a dark room they threw me on the floor then leaving me behind still tied up i couldn't save myself.. i was tired asf *"HellPPpp!!!! i promise ill be good!!" "*after a few mins of whining a figure kicked me softly*"ahh stop being such a baby"*it was the crispy boy he picked me up *"ahh yes.. like i said ill punish u"*he threw me to the wall*"WHAT THE FUCK"*i yelled in pain*"shut it bitch"*he kicked me and kicked over and over again.. it started to get blurry.. pain.. pain.. its all i could feel.. this just made me think about.. is anyone gonna come get me?? will they even notice i was gone..? im just a new student surely someone would notice..? did they abandon me..? what am i saying.. everyone eventually  leaves me.. my mom/dad/friends/lover.. im sick of this.. groaning in pain i weakly said *"p-please stop..""ooh~? done already? i just got started..~"*he pulled me up pinning me to the wall*"am i crispy enough for you??"*he started to chock me i couldn't breath..*"s-stop p-please.."*it got blurry.. i knew i was done for until a person yelled *"DABI STOP.."*it was blurry so i couldn't see well it but.. i felt warm hands hold me it was the blue haired boy i called stinky earlier..

i couldn't even fight back.. i just closed my eyes hoping i would wake up with kiri sitting right next to me..