toya and me

*its been a few weeks with the new student toya im starting to like him ngl (as a friend :l) we have been training and we went on our first mission it was really good! we have been going to more missions but.. its always been toga and shigaraki.. hadn't seen dabi.. but who cares right?  its not like i do..*

*~7:00~*

*it was 7:00 am i was having the most amazing dream until i got disturbed by annoying poking *

poke

poke

poke

poke

*it stopped but then i heard a whisper to my ear*"hey y/n wake uppp!!"*startled as i was i kicked him*"AHH-" "O!"*i got up and helped him up*"toya- im so sorry" "hmph!"*he turned around angry*"im sorry! please forgive me" "fine.. but u have to do something for me" "fine but not now what the fuck do u want" "all-might is sending us to a mission!" "what-" "we have to find a villain called Kai Chisaki" "k-kai chisaki?" "yea this is his photo"*he showed me him it was a boy that had short black hair with yellowish eyes kind of look like toga's.. BUT DAMM.. HE IS.. WOW..*"s-s-so h-hot.." *he  smacked me softly*" oi oi focus" "sorry.. can i keep this photo.. for special reasons.." "um no."*he took the photo and put it back in his pocket*"anyways get your ass ready were gonna get going"*he said as he walked away*"wait- did he just say ass? never heard him cuss before..-"

(skip to when she got ready cuz im a lazy fok ┗|`O′|┛)

"im rea-"*i couldnt even continue my sentence and he already burst out laughing.. i gave him a death stare*"your a bitch arent you? 😀" "i dont think i am"*he smirked getting up and grabbing the backpack on the bed and throwing it on me*"bitcchhh that hurt 😭😭😭" "my bad darling" "just shut up"*i blushed a little as i put the backpack*"lets go"*i walked to him and held his hand as we teleported to the forest*"that took so much energy from me-"*i took a few minutes to pick myself up*"lets rest for a little-" "alright miss y/n 🙄" *i threw my bag at him and sat down*"you get the shit done im tired" *he scoffed then grabbed the bag that has the tent things and started to build it up* 

*after nearly 30 mins*

"oi i finished" "nice."*i was too tired to even opened my eyes*"can we just go rest the continue the next day?" "i dont know."*he was busy trying to make fire* "uhhh."*she layed down inside the tent* "hey y/n i just thought of something" "hm?" "if i killed you right now no one would hear u screaming" "alr then come kill me" *they both laughed as he finally got the fire on* "im done now im gonna kill you >:)!"*he jokingly got ontop of her and started tickling her* *she laughed as he tickled her* "stop it toya!" *he didnt notice how close he was to her face* *she suddenly went quiet as there eyes met*

"t-toya?"

"hm.."

"arent u a bit too close..?"

*they stared into eachothers eyes then toya got up* "sorry."*she couldnt help but stare at his lips she then got closer as he stared at her blushing*"toya?" "yes y/n?" "i think we should sleep" *he sighed *"so are u gonna move away from me now?" *she looked at him in the eyes*"hello y/n?" *she snapped out of her thoughts* "yes yes ill move away"*she backed away to the other side* *they both then got up and started getting ready for bed* "hey before we go to bed do u wanna maybe make a quick meal?" "yes toya." *they both smiled and sat infront of the fire as the small meat pieces cooked* "sooo.." "soo?"*toya looked at her*"what is the plan for the mission?" "i don't know we have to wait for mr aizawa to get here so he can tell us what to do" "okay" *it was quiet and they just stared at eachother* "toya" "yes."*she got closer trying to tease him*"what are you doing y/n ur being stupid." *she played with his hair*"im not being stupid shut up"*she whispered to his ears*"since were alone why dont we have some fun?"*he got a bit flustered and and backed away*"nope" "aww is toya scared?" "ill show you who's scared" *he picked her up and took her inside the tent then closed it*"hey i was joking you know.." *as she got nervous he started taking his clothes off*"i was joking toya dont be like this-"*she tried to look away* *he then grabbed her face and forced her into making eyes contact*"dont break eye contact y/n."*he then started kissing her passionately as y/n gave in*

*to be continued*  

(sorry i didnt make new chapters i literally forgot about all of this lol anyways, guess who's back?)