3 | Were you jealous?

After a while, the same ginger-haired girl i met before, gives us a tour of the hotel.

She shows us the gym, the pool area, the arcade and finally the library. The huge library.
It was amazing.

I stay in the library, and continue to read "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen.

"Alara!" I hear someone call my name.

So call out my name..
Anyways.

I turn around to see a smiling Dionne walking towards me.
"Dio!"

"I've been looking for you!" She says hugging me. "You're not with the rest of us? On our floor?" She arches an eyebrow, looking at me with a confused face.

Oh, lordy lord.

"Keldan's dad being the ass he is, just had to organise a 'special' room for him on the 4th floor so i have to stay with him. Probably just wants to flex. Like father, like son." I roll my eyes, shaking my head.

She smirks suggestively, "oh?"

"Don't even. Its nothing like that and never will be." I scoff, looking at her incredulously.

Never.

"Whatever you say!" She shrugs, still not convinced.

"What do you mean 'whatever you say'? You know i hate him to death."

"I know. If you think about it though, you both would make the cutest co-"
No.

"You don't know what you're saying." I cross my arms and cut her off.

She looks at me, laughing. "Okay okay, lets just read."

I spend most of the time in the library and then decide to walk over to the gym to work out for a bit.

A guy has kept his eyes on my ass for about 5 minutes and isn't even trying to hide it.

I hate men.

"Want me to gauge ur eyeballs out with a knife and shove them up your ass or?" I sneer, pretending to look confused.

He looks taken aback, not expecting me to say that and looks away.
Asshole.

After a while of working out, I get off the treadmill and walk towards the stairs. I try to open the door leading towards the stairs, looking down and seeing a lock on it.

For fucks sake.

I have to take the lift now. Great. I step over to the lift and press the button that points upwards. Lifts are scary.

Didn't you say you weren't scared of lifts the previous chapter?

I'm not. They're just scary.

O-ok.

I enter the lift and look up to see Keldan, leaning on the side with one hand resting on the elevator handrail and the other in his pocket talking to Theo, his friend I bumped into earlier.

He notices me before his expression changes into an annoyed one. "Leave us the fuck alone."

"Just pretend like i'm not here, would do us both a favour." I deadpan.

I press onto the 3rd elevator button, not paying attention.
"We have to go to the 3rd and 4th floor, not 2nd, pendeja. Can't do anything right, can you?" Keldan hisses.

Oh.

"It's okay." Theo chuckles and leans forward to press the button, causing him to lean towards me.

Uh. Whats happening.

He's leaning more towards me than the button. Fucking press it and move.

I was just about to push him away when someone does it before me.
"I'll do it." Keldan says coldly, pushing him aside and pressing the button.
We look at him with confused looks but he ignores us.

Weirdo.

Keldan's POV

She presses on the elevator button. Wrong elevator button, might i add.
"We have to go to the 4th floor, not 3rd, pendeja. Can't do anything right, can you?" I hiss.

"It's okay." Theo laughs and leans forward to press the button, leaning more towards Alara than the actual fucking button and putting one of his hands on the railing beside her.

He slowly presses the button, purposefully.
Fucking press it and move.

Why the fuck is he getting so close to her?
Not that i care. I don't. Not one bit.

..But its getting fucking annoying.
"I'll do it." I say coldly, pushing him aside and pressing the button myself.
They both look at me with confused looks while I ignore them.

After what felt like ages, the lift finally opens and Theo leaves on the third floor while we leave on the fourth.

Alara's POV

The lift opens on the fourth floor.
"Were you jealous?" I joke, scrunching my nose and narrowing my eyes.

"Bold of you to think i would be jealous of someone like you." He laughs, scoffing amusingly.

I was only joking but ouch. My face drops a little but i cover it quickly.
"I was kidding."

[A/N : the actual one bed trope part coming in the next chapter ;)  feel free to give me tips on how to improve!! i really don't have ideas on what to put to make it seem like a school trip so i'm sorry if it seems strange lol

and should i do more keldan povs?]