14 | Say sorry, Keldan

"So anyways, No. I have a ride. I'm just worried for if her dad finds out but i'll manage. Thank you though." Dionne clears her throat, looking at Keldan to which he just shrugs.

"I mean, we're kinda neighbours so it wouldn't really be a problem."

"Oh right, you're neighbours.. well but-"

"Or maybe i can drop her?" Theo walked in with a suggestion. "Don't worry at all, i'll make sure she reaches safely."

Where did he come from?

"Hi Theo!" I waved at him as he smiled back.

"Not. At. All. No Way." Keldan interwined.

"But-" Theo was just starting to speak, getting interrupted by Keldan.

"Come fast, Alara!" Keldan calls, swinging the keys between his fingers.

As i looked back to Theo, i saw him mumbling something towards himself discretely, not able to make out what was said.

"Com-innnnnnnggggg!" I respond, looking at my feet and running towards him.. or atleast trying to. Right now, it's more like a penguin waddling.

I think i'm drunk.

Oh my god.. I'm drunk.

WUHUUUUUUU-

"God, this girl." Keldan mumbles to himself.

"Oopsies, was i saying that out loud?" I smiled cheekily, Stopping and looking at him.

Three Keldans walk over to me.

Three. Two?
Why can i see so many keldans?

Suddenly, their all picking me up...?

it's like he's carrying a sack of sugar, the way he just put me over his shoulders with one hand.

It's like he's kidnapping me.

"KIDNAPPER!" I scream, swinging my legs to get out of his tight grip.

Oh well.

I sighed, yawning and putting my head on his
shoulder. From the corner of my eye, i could see him smiling towards me and grinning. Weirdo.

He opened the car door just before he put me in the passenger's seat and put on the seatbelt for me.

"Now Alara, listen to me. I'm gonna drop you home and you're gonna go to your bed and sleep. Okay? Just sleep." Keldan explained, mouthing slowly towards me.

"Okaaayyyy!" I shaked my head up and down, showing him a thumbs up as Keldan sighed and shaked his head.

He got into the driver's seat, put on the seatbelt and was just about to drive off until..

"You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift started playing through the media system in the car. Who was behind it, you ask? Me. Obviously.

Keldan snatched my phone (the audacity) and put another song, guess which one?
Yep. "Famous" by Kanye West.

"Be grateful i'm dropping you home, Whitlock. You don't get to pick the songs."